• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Multiverses OOC

Character Name: Vortex
Character Personality: Very tired but also very energetic. Would kill an entire army just to protect a wanted friend. Likes healthy foods and mostly wine and/or glasses of water.

Purple fur with dark grey mascara. Head spike tips have a red crystal covering making the spin dashes and homing attacks more dangerous. Slightly darker skin color then sonic. Pupil color is a navy blue and in his universe, represents pure strength. Back spines are once again covered in red crystals. Tail tip is slightly brighter then his purple fur. Glove color is obviously white. Shoe style is extremely metallic and futuristic. It has jet boosters built in and can even create force fields and energy pads. Shoe primary, secondary, and final colors are a shiny steel.
Slightly taller then sonic.

Attacks: Vortex Beam, Vortex Shockwaves, SpinDash, Power SpinDash, Homing attack, Hyperspeed Flare, Darkness Boost.

I meant can I use an alterated canon character. To be exact Movie Shadow (seeing as I mid rp name change his due to nothing changing and the use of picture.

Alright.

Character Sheet:
Name: Movie Shadow
Universe: Sonic Movie
Abilities:
  • Chaos Control: Warp Space Time (In other words teleport or freeze time for 90 seconds)
  • Chaos Spear: THe Sonic X version with Multiple yellow spears
  • Chaos Blast: Can only be used when removing rings. A red dome shaped blast with destructive
Physcial Abilities:
  • Sound/Light Speed: Capable of moving at both the speed of sound and light.
  • Healing/Regenration: Due to the Black Arm blood in his veins Shadow can heal
  • Unnatural Physcial Stregnth: Surpasses Sonic's but loses to Knuckles'
Apperance:
Movie Shadow.jpg
Super Form:
Movie Super Shadow.jpg

Alright. His name is Jaden and he's a mix of hedgehog and echinda. (pretty much a Knuckles without the spiked knuckles) but also Sonic's blue quill color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back