Sonic, Freedom Planet, Undertale, Sci-Fi, Dragons... What Else?

Ryu Ketsueki

Just a dragon who is gamer for fun
Hey there! Guess who. It's me. Ryu. I'm kinda new to Forum roleplays, and mostly everything I know about roleplaying, comes from discord, so it continues being my RP preference, mainly because I can still continue playing, if I go to my phone.

I prefer a Novel Format for Roleplaying, leaning a bit to the side of the Fan Fics. It's more fun, at least for me, when we put the dice to the side a bit, and everyone be in agreement, about what will happen. I'm here for the stories. Not competition.

I'm looking for roleplays in the universes or styles mentioned in the Thread Title: Sonic, Freedom Planet, Undertale, Sci-Fi, or Fantasy involving Dragons. Three of my characters are dragons, anyways. And yes. One of them is Lilac.

Even with the Site Rules saying that everything should be kept PG-13, I usually go by family friendly content. Rare are the cases when I do something that goes further than that. Yeah... I HATE erp with all my forces.

*Sees the word dragons*

You've got me interested :3

Welcome to RPNation btw :3. PM me if ya need any help around the site, or maybe jus' wanna start brainstormin' for an rp :3

*Sees the word dragons*

You've got me interested :3

Welcome to RPNation btw :3. PM me if ya need any help around the site, or maybe jus' wanna start brainstormin' for an rp :3
I think I have to wait a bit, until be able to send PMs. But I'm available on Discord.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thanks. I sincerily consider myself a writer, more than actually roleplayer. I only listed the genres that I have experience on plotting. But I'm open for anything, as long as it continues family friendly, or even a bit edgy. Can't stop listening to Infinite's Theme

I think I have to wait a bit, until be able to send PMs. But I'm available on Discord.
Oh yeah, the 10 messages thing. How could a mod forget? (Hint: if that mod is me)

Anywhooo, I'mma pm ya. :3 You can reply to pms before 10 messages, just not start 'em .:3

Thanks. I sincerily consider myself a writer, more than actually roleplayer. I only listed the genres that I have experience on plotting. But I'm open for anything, as long as it continues family friendly, or even a bit edgy. Can't stop listening to Infinite's Theme
Plenty around the site I assure you ^-^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Thanks. I'm looking into it

Hello! I'm new here too... I noticed that you too are a fan of Sonic and dragons and stuff? I happened to share some of your interests, if you catch my drift. And writing styles, from the looks of it. Would you be interested in a 1x1 StH roleplay, perhaps?

Hello! I'm new here too... I noticed that you too are a fan of Sonic and dragons and stuff? I happened to share some of your interests, if you catch my drift. And writing styles, from the looks of it. Would you be interested in a 1x1 StH roleplay, perhaps?
Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread