• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic Fandom RP?

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Hi there!

i am looking to do something related to the Sonic fandom. I have a lot of favorite characters and I've been drawn back into loving the characters and story because of the movies. I'm open to many ideas!

the only rules I have are that you are 17+ and are patient with responses. I also ask that you are literate!

thanks! Comment or message if interested.

Hey! If you're still looking for an RP partner, I'm more than happy to serve that purpose!

I'm Mongle (Or Jinx, whichever you prefer), I'm a literate 18 year-old roleplayer who also LOVES the Sonic Franchise! I mostly RP as Sonic or Shadow, but I can do any of the main characters (Amy, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman...) if you'd like! I also enjoy any type of genre, especially romance, so we can talk about scenarios and such if you'd like!

Feel free to PM me!

Hey! If you're still looking for an RP partner, I'm more than happy to serve that purpose!

I'm Mongle (Or Jinx, whichever you prefer), I'm a literate 18 year-old roleplayer who also LOVES the Sonic Franchise! I mostly RP as Sonic or Shadow, but I can do any of the main characters (Amy, Rouge, Knuckles, Tails, Eggman...) if you'd like! I also enjoy any type of genre, especially romance, so we can talk about scenarios and such if you'd like!

Feel free to PM me!
Message me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back