• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sonic Downtime

SheepKing

She/They 🐑
Roleplay Type(s)

1654639042734.png

After the dust has settled, the big bad’s been defeated, and peace has been brought back to the land, what do our heroes do? How do they spend their day to day lives when not stopping some massive disaster? This rp sets out to answer this very question. Sonic Downtime is a character focused slice of life roleplay which will have the Sonic the Hedgehog series’ cast of colorful characters interact with one another in more casual oriented scenarios that you probably wouldn’t find in a typical Sonic game. Maybe the Chaotix have to solve the case of a missing chao, maybe Cream and Marine go explore an abandoned Eggman base, or maybe even Shadow decides to create a knitting club for whatever reason. Basically, this rp is simply meant to get a peak at the domestic parts of our characters’ lives.

Here are some basic rules and general information:

• You can play as characters from any form of Sonic media (Excluding the films) such as the games, comics, or shows.​

• Oc’s are also totally allowed too!​

• While I’ll be at the helm of the rp, I would totally appreciate it if you guys could contribute ideas, criticism, or general suggestions in order to create a more engaging experience. If you have a neat concept you think would be cool to play out, please let me know and I’ll see what I can do!​

• On that note, this is my first time creating an rp on my own so please be patient with me if I mess up here and there 🥲

• I won’t be too strict when it comes to post length just as long as they are more than two sentences.​

• Romance between characters is an option for those interested. Keep in mind that if it’s with a character played by another person, you’ll have to ask them permission first.​

• Most importantly be sure to be kind to your fellow roleplayers!​
Basic sheet format:
[Insert Image of Character]
Name:
Canon/Oc?:
Gender/Pronouns:
Sexuality: (Optional)
Abilities/Skills:
Personality traits: (Can be a list or a description)
Short Biography:
Open for Romance?: (If you have a preference for specific characters, please state who)

1654640938919.png
Name: Cosmo
Canon/Oc?: Canon
Species: Seedrian
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Abilities/Skills:
-Communication with plant life: Cosmo can speak with all manner of plant life as well as sense their life force
-High Jump: Using her skirt, Cosmo can jump at a considerable height as well as float gently down.
-Seedrian maturity: When at high levels of stress the female members of the Seedrian species will under go an accelerated rate of aging, causing them to reach the final stages of their life cycle. In this state their body will undergo the process of turning into a large tree, the form used by Seedrians in order to spread their seeds to create new life. This final form can also be used as a resource of energy as Cosmo’s mother was able to power an entire ship using her form. Thankfully the amulet on Cosmo’s chest will prevent her from undergoing this process so long as she wears it.
-Agility: Due to her small and light physique, Cosmo is surprisingly adept at evading attacks
-Bilingual: Cosmo can understand the Metarex written and spoken language

Personality traits:
-Gentle
-Impulsive
-Low self esteem
-Distaste for conflict
-Kind

Short Biography:
Cosmo, the sole survivor of her species, sought out Sonic the Hedgehog for aide in the battle against the Metarex, an army of robotic beasts who sought to steal the life force of the planets it came across. With Sonic and the other’s help, Cosmo traveled across space in order to save the galaxy. It was on this journey that Cosmo discovered the origins of her species and the reason for the Metarex’s conquest. Eventually the battle would come to an end, resulting in the total defeat of the Metarex. The universe saved, Cosmo returned to Sonic’s planet and decided to remain there with all of her newly made friends.

Open for Romance?: Sure!
Additional Info:
Unlike in the actual show, I’ll be roleplaying as if Cosmo didn’t die at the end of the series

Last edited:
I'm taking it from this I should wait until there is a character sheet page to post the sheet for the character I'd want to play? But I am definitely interested in this idea!

I'm taking it from this I should wait until there is a character sheet page to post the sheet for the character I'd want to play? But I am definitely interested in this idea!
Yep! I just posted the sheet format in case someone wanted to work on their sheet before the actual page is posted.

I'm considering joining as my Sonic the Hedgehog OC who I rarely get to use anymore, named Sapphire the Dragon.

The character sheet page is posted! I’ll probably get the OOC up sometime tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back