• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mayali

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The sun's been experiencing increased solar activity lately, but no one on Mobius expected the massive solar flare that sent enough electromagnetic radiation out that it reach the planet's surface. Frying most of the electronic devices around the world. Yet that wasn't the most world-altering phenomena it brought.

Living beings, made of light, that were a cross between Doppelgangers and Mandela Catalogue's alternates now hunt those native to Mobius. With only Sonic and Shadow being fast enough that they can't get caught in these Doppelganger/Alternate's mind-bending, body-snatching influence.

Any character from any Sonic media, if they're Mobian native, are welcome. OC will also be welcome to a degree...as long as they're kept to normal Mobian size and species ranges. The Doppelganger/Alternates of a character are played by the person who'd been playing said character. I'll add character sheets and more if there is enough interest in an action, adventure, horror, (see all other sub-genres for the full list) Sonic RP. Also, I'm not familiar with what all the sub-genres mean, so feel free to let me know if I missed any.

Hi! This seems pretty fun!! I’m interested

Hi! This seems pretty fun!! I’m interested
Thanks for the interest. I'm still keeping an eye on this thread, but would like to have another one or 2 interested people before I put up a character sheet and OOC thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back