Music Songs & Covers

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
Hey everyone! So I have a wide range of taste in music, and I especially have a soft spot for covers (as long as they're awesome). I have a few that I really like as of late, but right now, this is the one I keep listening to.

It's an interesting cover, to say the least. But I dig it. And for kicks, the original:

Do you have a favorite? One you really like? Hell, even one you can't stand?
Post it here!

I've always liked the Rascal Flatts version of "Life is a Highway," which I know is a cover itself, but I've always HATED the version with the harmonica and the guy you can barely hear. (After looking it up, I have re-discovered that that's actually the original version XD okay that's just really funny to me.)
Rascal Flatts:

My Least Favorite Version:

Other than that, I actually really like the Kris Allen and The Fray versions of "Heartless" WAYYYYYY better than the Kanye West version. In my opinion, they're actually much better, especially the Kris Allen version. He's so intense when he sings it, it makes me believe he's actually been hurt by the woman the song talks about. Or something cheesy like that. It's real good.
Kanye West:

Kris Allen:

The Fray:

I think Bowling For Soup’s cover of Melt With You needs waaay more recognition. It has a freaking kazoo solo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back