• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Somewhat Obscure fandom RPs anyone?

miseryinmybones

Crying over fictional men
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm searching for someone who may be interested in writing something for one of my more obscure fandoms with me!

My rules are simple: please be 18+, Im old and not really comfortable communicating writing with minors.
3rd person only.
No one liners. If you feel like writing simply a paragraph, that's fine, or wanna write a novel? That's fine too. I'll work with what you give me.
Semi lit. I make mistakes sometimes, it happens, no biggie. Just make sure I can read it.
I sleep a lot but otherwise I have a huge amount of freetime on my hands.

Fandoms I'm looking for!
Farcry 5/New Dawn. Oc/almost any canon character

Fallout 3, 4, or New Vegas. Oc/Deacon (possibly MacCready or Elder Maxson). Oc/Arcade. Arcade/Boone. Oc/Butch

Borderlands.
Rhys/Jack Jack/Timothy Rhys/Timothy Jack/Moxxi Jack/Nisha Tim/Nisha Tim/Moxxi Rhys/Zer0 Janey/Athena (maybe some more! )

Fandoms I may consider!
Apex legends.
Rdr2.
Overwatch.
Buzzfeed Unsolved / Watcher

I'm 100% willing to write your desired canon character in exchange if you write mine!

Hey there
I'd love to do a far cry 5 or fallout 3 (perhaps both?) rp with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back