• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Somewhat like the show 'The Blacklist' o_o

Castiel

Angel Of The Lord

Red = Important

In D.C. A highly known criminal walks into a police station and surrenders himself. In exchange of immunity he offers to tell the FBI about criminals and big crimes that will be happening soon. The only problem is, he will only speak to one person. A new member of the FBI. She is the only person he has any interest in talking to so he keeps everything to himself until she gets there. She has had no contact with him at all so how does he know just about everything about her? The criminal is kept in t large cell made of steel and bullet proof glass. HE always has cuffs on and the only time he leaves is being transferred or until he demands to be somewhere or he wont say anything.

This is suppose to be a twisted romance role-play. As you can see I need someone to play the female FBI Agent part. I will play the male criminal part. I want this RP to move fairly fast but it might take me longer to reply due to complications in Real Life. If this is a problem I am sorry for wasting your time on this post and you having to read through my writing. X3

Anyways. If you have another plot you like then let me know. I only RP Fantasy and Fandom but if you have a good plot that I can get into of something else then let me know.

Also I'm sorry about my bad grammar. I'm not the best but I'm somewhat positive that I make sense. Anyways. If you are interested let me know. That'll be awesome! ^^

OHMYGOD!!!! <3 This is AMAZING! Such a beautiful and unique plot!!! I'd love to do this <3 
Please do let me know if your still down to do this rp. This seem really really interesting :) You make really good plots.

Hey, Thats great. Go ahead and PM me so we can talk about a character sheet. 
I cant PM yet. I'm so new. ;-;

Castiel said:

Red = Important

In D.C. A highly known criminal walks into a police station and surrenders himself. In exchange of immunity he offers to tell the FBI about criminals and big crimes that will be happening soon. The only problem is, he will only speak to one person. A new member of the FBI. She is the only person he has any interest in talking to so he keeps everything to himself until she gets there. She has had no contact with him at all so how does he know just about everything about her? The criminal is kept in t large cell made of steel and bullet proof glass. HE always has cuffs on and the only time he leaves is being transferred or until he demands to be somewhere or he wont say anything.

This is suppose to be a twisted romance role-play. As you can see I need someone to play the female FBI Agent part. I will play the male criminal part. I want this RP to move fairly fast but it might take me longer to reply due to complications in Real Life. If this is a problem I am sorry for wasting your time on this post and you having to read through my writing. X3

Anyways. If you have another plot you like then let me know. I only RP Fantasy and Fandom but if you have a good plot that I can get into of something else then let me know.

Also I'm sorry about my bad grammar. I'm not the best but I'm somewhat positive that I make sense. Anyways. If you are interested let me know. That'll be awesome! ^^
// May I roleplay this with you?\\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back