Sometimes ya have it, sometimes ya dont

Mynach

boO
Guess I'm the newbie on the block?

What is up my fellow home slices? My friendly goofy goobers? So I've been stalking ya'll on here for a while now and guess who FINALLY decided to show up to the party?
So after many seconds of the stalking process I've come to a conclusion this will be my home now! :)

So as a fair warning to all of you lovelies, there are instances where I will become inactive. sad face. I have good reasons though, not to fret! And although it is discouraging to hear that a potential RPer may have moments of hiatus at seemingly random points, I promise I will warn you in advance! I will most likely not be gone for long though so please do not throw me out in the cold :) (Unless you feel the need to, then all the power to you and I respect your decisions with mild disappointment.)

I LOVE fantasy. You got fantasy? Im there. What? I hear you have WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES IN YOUR RP? Guess who will come knocking. Oh, hello there you beautiful RP filled with interesting and complex creatures I've never hear of before, I'm joining your humble abode now :) PLZ PUT ME IN THE FAMTASIES THANK

Alright enough chit chat I'm glad I'm here now let's get this show on the road home slices!

Mynach Mynach Is that a Spongebob reference in there? Haha. <3

Welcome to RPNation. I enjoy fantasy, as well. ^^ Happen you have any questions regarding the site, I would be more than happy to help you.

Mynach Mynach Is that a Spongebob reference in there? Haha. <3

Welcome to RPNation. I enjoy fantasy, as well. ^^ Happen you have any questions regarding the site, I would be more than happy to help you.
Well thank you kindly patron!

Also you should know I will be all over those spongebob quotes

Users who are viewing this thread