• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
but what if I want to make an rp where no one feels pressured to write a post a week, people write when they have time and they write because they like the story, and not because it’s an obligation

what if I want to renew my love for storytelling by taking the form of a world-weary immortal who has seen generation of heroes come and go, but still retains hope for the future?

what if I told you that this rp would be low effort, low maintenance, and the story doesn’t have to progress quickly at all?

what if I told you that you could have actual input on where the plot goes and not just be silenced by the GM every time you suggest something new?

What if....
I told you....
That this could all be possible....
If you join me........

(comment if interested)

Wow, you’ve got me hooked!
I’d be absolutely up for an roleplay that doesn’t require much effort, but is still interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back