• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Something To Do With Hololive

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is gonna be a fairly simple and straightforward idea, and I won't waste your time with any of the harsh conditions usually found within a request thread (for now). If you happen to click on here anyway, I would assume that you have some knowledge about Hololive, or perhaps you have a huge interest in it, like myself. If that's the case, I'm sure you may have already seen the video that is unsurprisingly popular among the community, and I'm totally gonna link it below, because it's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for in a story. Something to do with time travel that may or may not successfully bring about the 'redo' our characters desire. Or, y'know, something to do with just Hololive in general, if that's all you need to get into it. If you take the time to watch the video, I'm sure you'll understand. But, that's pretty much it! Feel free to send me a message if this interests you, and we can get a discussion started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back