• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something Sweet, Something Bitter (Open)

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
There’s this coffee shop. This regular ol’ coffee shop. With baristas who serve (almost) every day for 24 hours. With customers with tastes that deviate from day to day. Seasonal specials and events with coffees all of their own. Baked treats and candies for those who crave a little more than caffeine.

But there’s those who have stories. Those who live on caffeine because they have no other way. Those who come to the coffee shop just to see a smile. Those who work days and nights so they can feel like they’ve done something. Because a coffee shop is never just a coffee shop. It’s a paradise, a means of survival.

A home.
———————————

So, for those of you who remember my other coffee shop roleplay, this is that on steroids. Customers and workers with complex backgrounds, soft interactions, other things. Slice of life stuff. I’m not looking for much, only that there’s all parts of slice of life in this. Hurt/comfort, fluff, angst, plain old friendship, romance of the purest kind. Yep, that’s it.

I’ll post a CS thread at some point, and OOC will be up if even one person says they’re interested.
UPDATE: Looking for baristas!

Last edited:
Hold your horses, let me think. So far, it's only the two (or three?) or us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back