• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Something Strange Here - Ghost/Alien/Spooky-thing-hunting RP

ungulatehoof

local unicorn
Ads are posted on every major ghost-hunting, alien-abduction, cryptid-sighting, and general paranormal-happenings forum and site out there, all by someone under the username AtlasCoffin or something similar. It reads...

Come join ME, ATLAS COFFIN, in searching for ghosts, aliens, and monsters across the world! A part-time job for the adventurous, the curious, the unafraid!

I, ATLAS COFFIN, have been going around America helping people with their GHOST PROBLEMS and investigating their ALIEN and CRYPTID SIGHTINGS for a small fee. With every job I'll split the payment evenly with you. But be aware, this isn't about the money- it's about the HUNT for ANSWERS!

This isn't work for the faint of heart. I have seen many horrific things in my time, things that I could not go into the details of for fear I will be committed to the LOONEY BIN! I have had close encounters with CRYPTIDS, ALIENS, and GHOSTS! I have seen it all!

I expect my partners in crime to be ENDLESSLY CURIOUS and UNAFRAID of ADVENTURE. I will not choose just ANYONE. Contact me by my email listed on my profile and we'll chat about the details. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY. This is IMPORTANT work.

---

In this roleplay, you play as a person who, for whatever reason, joins the paranoid and strange Atlas Coffin, which is definitely a fake alias, on his journey to investigate paranormal happenings. Along the way, you will find horrors untold and be tasked with keeping them at bay from poor small town folk.

First things first, we'll gather together at our first location- the small town of Dodille Valley, Oregon, where it's rumored a particularly large and dangerous Bigfoot has been lurking. Do you have the guts to handle it?

RULES:
- Romance can happen, but it's def not the focus of the RP.
- Posts can be any length as long as you add to the RP!
- Post at least once a week- preferable to be at least once a day.
- Please only join if you feel like you can commit to the RP.
- If you have to drop out, that's fine! Just tell me if you've lost interest.

If there's enough interest, a character sheet will be posted soon!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back