• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Something something dragons, something something war.

Black Hat

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I have a rather specific craving I'm looking for which may be already obvious. >>; To expound upon the title, I'd really like to do something involving dragons and potential war and/or military/academy/training/etc. I'd really love something involving dragonriders to be even more specific; you do not have to play a dragonrider but I would really like to do so myself. I have some world-building ideas depending on what we want to do with all of that, what you'd like to play, etc.

Some stuff about myself:
- Quality over quantity. I don't care about length as long as I can come with a reply.
- PMs for both conversation and RP. We can start a separate PM for the RP.
- I play male and female characters, but I'd prefer to play males right now. Of course, I'll still write females as the need comes and goes for story reasons/"NPCs".
- Generally prefer m x f or f x f for romance, but obviously, with my current mood it'd be m x f.

That's about all I can think of for now! Feel free to ask any questions you might have if I left anything out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back