• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Something simple

NeganSteven

Don't get Glenned
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for something simple and easy to work my way back into role playing.

If anyone is interested in something that involves Fantasy, modern, and slice of life all in one, please PM me!

Hello, I'd be interested in RPing with you/brainstorming ideas! Here are some of my prompts if you're interested or we can do one of yours that you're interested in. Can't wait to hear from you. :D

Because my account is fairly new I can't PM you so I request for right now that you PM me first, thanks!

Interested. I do mxf ( I play male. If your good with that thenessage me)

That's fine. I can play female characters, However I will have more than one character, and some may be male.

Well I have an idea for ;

A magical zoo with genetically engineered magical beasts ( sort of fantasy with touches of sci fi)

Also a world where people have magic tied to specific crafts.

Both could use a bit of fleshing out but I’m happy to work with my partners on that.

Well I have an idea for ;

A magical zoo with genetically engineered magical beasts ( sort of fantasy with touches of sci fi)

Also a world where people have magic tied to specific crafts.

Both could use a bit of fleshing out but I’m happy to work with my partners on that.

I am leaning more towards your second idea. PM me and tell me more? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back