• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•–π•Ÿπ••π•π•–π•€π•€ 𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ (𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙) -

sleepingonneptune

constantly coffee-fueled

• Hey hey! Welcome to my 1x1 partner search thread. You can call me Rain (she/her), just your average teenager looking to spend some time writing with you lovely people on this site. If you like what you see here, shoot me a PM! I'm happy to discuss just about anything, and I make sure to check my inbox pretty frequently. Old replies will be purged from time to time, so if you reply here don't worry if I've deleted your message. I just like to keep things tidy-ish ^^

THE BASICS

- My age isn’t something I’ll be disclosing, but I'm under 18! I know that makes some people uncomfortable.
    - Post-frequency wise, I should be able to get a reply out every 1-2 days. I'll let you know if I'm busy.
    - I mirror post, but I typically go anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs.
    * Give me something to work with description-wise! I don't care how long your post is, but no one-liners, please.
    - I'm looking for a semi-literate or literate RP. Flawless grammar/spelling isn't important, we're all human, but I just want to be able to understand your posts.
    - All/any pairings gender-wise, but I prefer to write f// for romance since I'm gay
    * On that note, I love platonic just as much. Even if a plot has romance mentioned in the description, we can totally change it up.
    - I write about dark topics! If you have anything that you're uncomfortable with, please let me know.
    - I draw a lot, so I might end up doing something for our RP- there’s no pressure for you to return anything, I just love art ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back