- Hey hey! Welcome to my 1x1 partner search thread. You can call me Rain (she/her), just your average teenager looking to spend some time writing with you lovely people on this site. If you like what you see here, shoot me a PM! I'm happy to discuss just about anything, and I make sure to check my inbox pretty frequently. Old replies will be purged from time to time, so if you reply here don't worry if I've deleted your message. I just like to keep things tidy-ish ^^
- My age isn’t something I’ll be disclosing, but I'm under 18! I know that makes some people uncomfortable.- Post-frequency wise, I should be able to get a reply out every 1-2 days. I'll let you know if I'm busy.- I mirror post, but I typically go anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs.* Give me something to work with description-wise! I don't care how long your post is, but no one-liners, please.- I'm looking for a semi-literate or literate RP. Flawless grammar/spelling isn't important, we're all human, but I just want to be able to understand your posts.- All/any pairings gender-wise, but I prefer to write f// for romance
since I'm gay* On that note, I love platonic just as much. Even if a plot has romance mentioned in the description, we can totally change it up.- I write about dark topics! If you have anything that you're uncomfortable with, please let me know.- I draw a lot, so I might end up doing something for our RP- there’s no pressure for you to return anything, I just love art ^^
- [★ = craving!]
- Drama- Mystery ★- Futuristic- Action/Adventure ★- Dystopia ★- Urban/Modern Fantasy- Horrorii. FANDOMS
* NOTE: I prefer non-fandom RP, and if we do something from any of these, it would be OC-only. Feel free to come to me with suggestions, though!
- Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus- The Umbrella Academy- Detroit: Become Humaniii. WORDBANK
mafia | dark academia | historical + queer | pirates | androids/robots | steampunk | angels/demons | ghosts | angst | revolution | space | time travel | experiments gone wrong | mythology | high school/college | metropolis | rebels | heroes/villains | dark fairytales | spaceships | mermaids | betrayal
iv. THE SCRAPHEAP
- A ghost teaming up with a human to solve their murder- An angel falling from heaven for a human/demon ★- Twins separated at a young age due to something supernatural- Rebellion in a dystopian world ★* Lots of worldbuilding, complex plotting etc.- A school for the magically gifted (dark academia)- 1920s NYC, but make it supernatural- Androids/robots surviving in a world where humans want them dead ★- A ruthless assassin adopts the child destined to end the world- Supernatural humans locked in a facility for their own safety ★
- [★ = craving!]
- Il Riavviare Finale (apocalyptic)
- After the sudden end of society as we know it, only a single human remains. They survived purely out of luck, but grew skillful over time, learning enough survival techniques to stay alive in the harsh, unforgiving hellscape. On the third anniversary of the apocalypse, a mysterious figure in a top hat appears to them, telling them that they had passed her test, and so they would be rewarded with one chance to stop the world from ending. After being sent back, they discover with the help of a close friend that they could stop the end of the world, as impossible as the task first seems.
- ★ Instability (sci-fi, dystopian)
- In a society where androids are treated like nothing but machines good for labor, the city streets are lined with half-broken robots who have nowhere else to go. One night, an average citizen on their way home from work is stopped in their tracks when they come upon an old friend of theirs lying in an alleyway- someone they had been told were dead years ago. They take them home, only to discover that their once-human friend is now an android, only able to remember bits and pieces of the life they once lived.
- Ab Aeterno (time travel)
- In a small apartment on an unspecified city avenue, a young person sits alone on their bed, watching the steady flow of traffic pass by with a blank expression. They pick at a loose thread on their sweater as time ticks past. In approximately 24 hours, they know their best friend will be dead. How? Well, for reasons beyond practical explanation, they have traveled into the past. This loop is not the first time that they have attempted to stop their friend’s murder, but they sure haven't succeeded yet. Fate always manages to screw things up enough for the cycle to continue. Day after endless day. Loop after endless loop. It’s taken quite a toll on them, but they refuse to give up on their friend- just one more try, they’re sure. Something has to change eventually.
- Paradiso (sci-fi)
- In the cold and barren wasteland of Eastern Russia, there is a laboratory with no name. The scientists and psychologists who work there are sworn to secrecy by their superiors, and even if they were to break it, a majority of the employees have no idea what they're doing. Inside the laboratory is a small population of mutated human test subjects; completely unaware of the outside world. On January 1st, [REDACTED], the laboratory and building get infiltrated and attacked by a group of assassins. All the scientists are killed on sight. The subjects are left unharmed- merely transported across the ocean to the middle of a large American city. Now free to roam their strange new environment, they must make their own decisions for the first time in their lives.
- Circus of the Dead (horror)
- Coming to town is the Infinity Circus, a magical place for kids and adults alike. It’s relatively new, and yet there’s a lot of buzz surrounding it already- enough for its ringleader to put out a lottery for backstage passes. One of the lucky winners is your average person, not all that interested in the circus industry, but willing to go for a change of scenery nonetheless. However, when they arrive, they stumble upon one of the performers, who tells them that there’s something unspeakable happening behind the scenes. They attempt to leave, but they find they’ve been trapped within the tent. Along with the one who gave them a shot at survival, they have to try to escape before the ringleader finds them, dodging death and uncovering mysteries at every turn.