• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
Hello!

So, I'm looking for a 1x1 to flex my creative muscles a bit but there's a few points to make first!
  • I'm already in a very long and important 1x1 with an amazing RP partner and that's my biggest priority. Though I'm more than capable of writing for more than one RP at time. Currently, we're at a slower pace, so I certainly have the time, but when that RP picks up, it's #1 <3
  • I only do FxF pairings
  • I prefer romance above all else and I'm more than fine with things getting spicy, but that shouldn't be the main focus, which is the romance <3
  • I like people who talk to me outside the RP and willing to build a friendship and partnership that functions well
  • I don't mind how much you write, but a paragraph at the very least. If you're struggling to make 1+ paragraphs that's fine, but it shouldn't be constant. We all hit slow spots, but I shouldn't expect that the whole RP

I like making characters that last, that build a personality.
Characters that have staying power, that you get attached to and are important long into the future.
I could say more but you're not here for me rambling about loving my OCs. I can work that into the next part.

Anyway what about the RP plots?

Well, I like to be organic with my plots. Coming up with an idea with my RP partner and pursuing it.
If it falls through, try again. No need to stop there. I like to keep chugging on if I can.

I am open to many plots, romances and dynamics, but I want to build them, not just choose from a list.
Talk to me, and we can work one out not just choose from a list of this x that.
My usual setting is modern, but I'm fine with fantasy, or a mix, or even just leaving it to in character world building.
As long as romance is the main focus, I don't mind. Give me your ideas, I'm dying to know what we can come up with together.
Check the sub-genres and tags of this post, if it's there then I'm interested.

I do have one idea of note.

I have a character, her name is Mi-Sun and...

She's going to break up with you

What I mean by that, is she is the character I'm currently using in my main 1x1, and she's entwined by destiny to her universal love.
She may love your character, and cherish the memories, but she will marry someone else at some point in the timeline. It won't last forever.

Anyway. That's all I have for now.
If you're curious no need to reply here, just send me a DM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back