• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Something Jekyll and Hyde related?

Amber1105

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! So, I read Jekyll and Hyde a little while ago and would like to find a good rp partner! You don't have to have read the book, just be familiar with the idea. I'm happy to explain anything where ever there's confusion! Basically, my personal interpretation is that Hyde is Jekyll's way of expressing things he cannot in Victorian Society: Including homosexuality. Basically, I'm looking for someone to play a male character to have a romance rp with Jekyll/Hyde! Also, this includes Jekyll and Hyde not being separate mentally in any way. It's simply one mind in two bodies. Jekyll's basically a shapeshifter. (One that uses a potion to switch, but still) You could play an oc, or perhaps even a character from the book. (Though, there aren't that many to choose from) I have a few ideas, but would love to brainstorm some stuff with you instead of going by a strict format.

Last edited:
Honestly, love the idea of two minds in one body. Like, seperate personalities.
While I'm not necessarily opposed to that, that tends to be the interpretation that most versions go for as is. I guess I tend to try to avoid that since I want to push the idea that Jekyll is still Hyde, he's equally responsible for all of his crimes. In the original book, Jekyll even refers to Hyde as "I" for most of it, though later starts to refer to him as "he."

(Btw, I feel as if this comes across as harsh, but I don't mean it to?? I'm just stating why I don't do this, but to each their own. )

Oh, no don't worry I understand it. I get that, and that's pretty much the way it SHOULD be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back