• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

Max frowned deeply but nodded and said her goodbyes to her friend. She kept hidden in her apartment for the rest of the night trying to get the images of earlier out of her head.

Aemond gave a small nod and sighed heavily as he followed her "I do not want others to see me as weak....I did what was needed but..I know there are talks behind my back because of me letting someone get to me." He muttered giving a heavy sigh "My mother will probably try to coddle and baby me to death as well."

She smiled a little and shook her head, "You will get on well with Ivar at the wedding." She told him, taking him to her bedroom, "You can stay in here tonight again if you like." She told him quietly. "I know I would like it." She murured

Bill eventually went to bed and fell asleep after what felt like hours of tossing and turning. It certainly wasn't the same without Max laying next to him

-2 months-

Aemond came into their home smiling widely as he saw Carmen come around the corner. They were now married, and actually together happily. She brouvht him happieness he had only heard about in stories, but he would never fully admit it outside of their house, had to save face there. Though, everyone did know that she was now his queen and was not to be messed with.

Max walked around the shop arranging her flowers trying to make everything look nice. She hadn't talked to Bill since everything happened. She couldn't face him, and she still would sometimes wake up in a cold sweat at the memory of his face. She turned to the door when she heard the bell ding and went wide eyed seeing Bill standing there looking rough for wear.

Carmen looked up and smiled some, "Hey, you're home early." She murmured, stepping over and pecking his cheek, "What time do we have to be at your mother's for dinner?" She asked him as it was a large family gathering and the last place she wanted to be but she would go for his sake.

He just stared at her for a minute before speaking "I can't sit around trying to call you anymore... We need to talk." He muttered, rubbing his face.

Aemond gave her a small peck on the lips and smiled softly "Wanted to get home a bit early before the gathering." He said softly wrapping his arms around her "We need to be there around 6." He said before pressing his forehead to hers finding peace in her embrace.

Max frowned deeply and shook her head quickly turning away from him "There is nothing to say." She said softly before trying to leave towards the back gulping as she heard him following her. She gasped and tensed when she felt his hands on her and quickly yanked away "Don't touch me!" She screamed

She hummed in response, just holding him gently, swaying a little. “I’m going up to take a bath if you wanted to join me.” She told him quietly, “don’t forget I’m going home for the week from tomorrow. If you want to come up for the weekend the offer is there but it’s not pressure.” She murmured

He frowned and watched her, stepping back and trying to hold his tongue. “What do you want me to do to fix this??” He questioned her. “Because it wasn’t me that fucked up let’s remember. I told you not to come back until I answered your phone call. I never wanted you to see that shit.” He told her.

Aemond gave a small smile and followed her to the bathroom "I am not sure it would be wise for me to leave at this point in time, but I will make a final decision after tonight." He assured her.

Max frowned more and shook her head "I did call, I called multiple times. I thought you were working, not at your home!" She yelled before taking deep breaths "It isn't what you were doing Bill....you...you scared me." She admitted before stepping away from him "I saw it in your face....the sheer pleasure and enjoyment you had doing what you did to that....what I think was a man.."

“Yes but I didn’t pick up. I told you to wait until I answered. This is why. Because you aren’t happy about it. No matter how much you try and kid yourself, you aren’t a part of this world. But I love you and I don’t know what you think I’m gonna do with you but it’s not that. Work and personal are completely separate. You never have to see that side of me if you would just fucking listen.” He muttered.

She nodded. “I’m sure Ivar would appreciate someone else who understands his position there.” She pointed out. “I hear your uncle is making waves again with bad deals. Undermining everyone.” She told him.

Max frowned deeply as she watched him shaking her head some "I may not be part of that world, but it wouldn't have stayed hidden forever Bill. Who were we both to think that it would? The real you would have come out at some point...it was inevitable." She said before sitting down with her head in her hands.

Aemond groaned softly at the mention of his uncle and nodded some "Don't mention it...its been a fucking headache dealing with him this week." He muttered before getting into the restroom and starting up the bath "Do you need any of your salts or bubbles?"

He smiled and shook his head "From you? I would have kept it hidden forever. That shit stays at work for a reason." HE told her "I miss you so fucking much and I don't know what you want from me to fix this." He told her

Carmen shook her head and smiled at him some, gently undoing his patch and pulling it off his head to run her fingers through his hair gently, taking in the striking blue of his sapphire fake "It was a good decision." She told him quietly.

Max looked over at him and let a few tears fall as she watched him "All I....all I can see is that look on your face....I was so scared Bill." She whispered before reaching over to take his hand in hers.

Aemond gently opened his eyes to look at her as she took his patch off. While he held his head high, he was still insecure about the look of his eye. He gave her a soft smile relaxing as her fingers ran through his hair "You think so?" He asked softly while running his hands up her shirt to help get it off.

She nodded and smiled "If you'd gone for a false eye it wouldn't have sent out much of a message... But doing the sapphire instead... Tells everyone that you're daring them to try and touch you again.... It's a stronger message." She murmured, lifting her arms so he could get her shirt off, soon getting in the bath with him and just letting them soak for a minute, feeling her muscles slowly untensing.

He frowned and shook his head "You don't ever need to be scared of me love... Do you really want to know what that man did? Why he was in that position? It wasn't over some stupid money thing." He muttered

Aemond smirked softly and gave a nod before kissing her gently "How did I get so lucky?" He asked before stripping down and getting in the tub with her. He groaned softly as he started to relax as the hot water hit his muscles "Good call on the bath." He murmured while closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

Max shook her head some taking a deep breath "No...no I really don't want to know." She said looking over at him as he kneeled infront of her "I don't....I don't know if I'll be able to go to your place for a while.." she said quietly before cupping his face in her hands.

She smiled and leaned back against him. “I generally do have good ideas.” She told him happily, soon washing up and getting out to get ready for his family dinner, making it downstairs to sit and wait for him once she was done

He frowned and watched her. “We don’t ever have to go back to my place ever again if you don’t want to.” He told her seriously, placing his hands over hers

Aemond chuckled quietly and washed up with her as well. He got himself ready and gently took out his Sapphire before placing his patch back on, he needed a break from holding that thing in place. He walked down to her once he was ready and gave her cheek a kiss "Ready?"

Max gave a small nod and leaned forward giving him a gentle kiss while she cried quietly. She was happy to have him back, but still worried about everything..

He sighed a little and just held her close, kissing her head repeatedly.

She nodded and stood up smiling a little, heading out to the car and got in the back with him, just resting her head against his arm behind her. “It’s been a very long week.” She mumbled,

Aemond gave a small nod "Tell me about it, my brother has been difficult with your family. Its been giving me a massive headache trying to smooth everything over." He muttered running a hand over his face "If only my mother would see that I should be the one in charge."

Max sat there holdong him for a while until she pulled away only a bit "You look like you haven't slept in ages." She whispered while looking him over.

He frowned and bit down on his lip. “No. I haven’t. I’ve been… offered a contract…. But it’s putting me in a really hard spot. And if I take it, I lose most of those I care about. Possibly you too.” He told her quietly frowning.

She smiled a little. “Aegon doesn’t even want the responsibilities. He told me himself at the last dinner.” She sighed, taking his hand and tracing patterns over his knuckles with her thumb, "But there's no point causing unecessary tension right now." She pointed out. She was glad that, at the very least, the pairing of her and Aemond had worked out well. She had fallen truly in love with him and they were quickly becoming a powerhouse of a couple in their families.

Max frowned raising an eyebrow as she listened to him "What do you mean? What is it?" She asked cupping his cheek gently "Whats wrong?"

Aemond sighed heavily "But he is the eldest so he gets the throne." He muttered running a hand over his face. He had truely fallen in love with her, she was his other half and he loved how head strong she was. He also adored that she saw him for him and loved him just as much.

He frowned. “I’ve been asked to take out Aemond… but I can’t… he’s been a good friend to me… it’s not right.” He muttered.

She nodded and watched him happily until they arrived and she stepped out with him, giving his hand a squeeze before they stepped into the house.

Max frowned deeply and gasped softly "Bill...No..no you can't do that." She said pulling fully away from him "I will leave you right now if you take out my best friend's husband, you cannot do this." She said seriously to him.

Aemond got out with her smiling as he took her inside. He sighed though when he heard his mother's distressed voice echoing through the house "Already?" He muttered before taking her to the dining hall "Mother?! We are here!"

She sighed but went to get them drinks, chatting with his sister for a minute before returning and handing him a glass of wine, taking the seat next to him while she listened to his mother rattle off all of the problems she was having this week with his eldest sister. She still found the Targaryen family strange and confusing but the idea of having a sister much older who was once best friends with her mother before marrying her father was nauseating to carmen and she just sat with him, playing with his fingers under the table.

He frowned and shook his head. “I don’t want this job. I just… this is going to make things complicated even if I say no to it.” He sighed, rubbing at his face.

Aemond sighed heavily as he heard her speak of his half sister and uncle. An odd dynamic it was and he could hardly tolerate the two of them, but still his mother's constant whining was weighing on him. He sighed softly as he got up to go take his mother out the room trying to calm her down "Here mother take a drink, its going to be fine."

Max frowned deeply and nodded a bit "Do you know who its from? Maybe you could warn Aemond. Then he could give your protection?" She said softly

He shook his head. “Doing that would put you in danger. I’m not doing it. I can tell him that he needs to be careful but not why and telling him that won’t make him. He’s stubborn as a mule.” He told her frowning.

Carmen sighed a little and rubbed at her face, sitting in the room alone for a while before her phone rang with her eldest brothers number, answering it confused. “Ubbe you don’t usually call… everything okay?” She asked him frowning.

Max gave a deep frown but nodded softly "Can you deny the job?" She asked him as she got up from her seat and led him out towards the front area "I need to get headed home, if you'd like, you can come with me."

Ubbe frowned deeply when he heard his sister's voice and gave a heavy sigh "Someone has gone after Bjorn...he is wounded but will live. Carmen you need to be careful around this new family of yours, I have a feeling they are not innocent from this." He explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back