• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

She just nodded and lay back down, holding onto his arm tightly until she was asleep again, still restless but not screaming anymore.

He smiled and held her close, tracing patterns on her back until he fell asleep

Aemond stayed with her the entire night hoping he could help her in some way. He woke up the next morning sighing quietly hoping not to wake her, his eye was killing him though and he needed to get up for his painkillers.

Max woke up the next morning and smiled softly seeing Bill snoring gently beside her. She got up and threw on his oversized shirt before going to the restroom.

She was watching him already and frowned some. “Take some painkillers. I will get dressed and take you down to the clinic.” She told him quietly, getting up to go get clothes on.

He woke up and frowned seeing the bed empty but soon heard the shower going and he got up stretching and making his way in there. “Mind if I join?” He called

Aemond gave a small frown and nodded softly "Are you okay?" He asked softly to her. He sighed softly as she just nodded her head but stayed quiet. He got up slowly and made his way out to his room and bathroom to get his medicine and get ready.

Max smiled softly as she heard Bill's voice echo through the restroom "Yes of course!" She called giggling as he came inside the shower with her.

She frowned and just kept moving on with her morning hoping he wouldn’t ask again, grabbing some stuff to keep her mind occupied because she was sure they were going to have to remove the eye and they’d be there for a while.

He gave her a tired smile, stepping under the water and immediately recoiling. “Jesus you’re gonna burn yourself.” He yelped

Max raised an eyebrow at him then glanced at the nod seeing it was nearly all the way up "I like it hot...helps me relax." She said before turning it down a bit "That better?" She asked as she stepped closer to him "How did you sleep?"

Aemond didn't mention it for the rest of the morning. By the time they were at the hospital he could see that she was still bothered by everything. He sighed heavily as they called his name to take him back watching as she followed slowly behind him.

She frowned a little, just feeling a little uncomfortable there but took a seat to the side while they looked him over, “You would look good with a patch though. Just sayin.” She told him.

He sighed a little and shook his head. “You and your hot showers.” He muttered. “Like a log for once.” He murmured, kissing her cheek.

Aemond chuckled quietly giving her a soft smile "You think so?" He said before pulling his hair back and out of his face. He reached over and gave her hand a small squeeze "Hey its alright, just take deep breaths."

Max gave a small laugh and smiled at him "Mmm thats good to hear." She asked wrapping her arms around him. She sighed happily as she heard his heart beat "I love you."

She nodded and smiled at him a little. “These places put me on edge.” She mumbled, looking over when they said that he was definitely going to lose the eye and it would be best if they dealt with it now. “Good thing you didn’t eat breakfast… you want me to call anyone?” She asked.

He smiled and kissed her head, keeping her close. “I love you too.” He murmured, just swaying with her a little

Aemond gave a heavy sigh and shook his head some "No I'll call my mother later. I do not need her hysterics up here." He said giving her hand a small squeeze "If you want, you can go home. My guard can stay."

Max smiled happily as she stayed close to him. Soon though she got herself cleaned up and dried off "You got work today?"

She just nodded but soon shook her head "I'm not leaving til you're allowed to." she muttered, hearing his doctor explain it would likely be that he could hve the surgery and be going home by the end of the afternoon as long as there were no issues. "Even better." She muttered, just watching him.

HE shook his head as he stepped out the shower "I should probably go check up on Aemond but other than that nothing. Gotta find out whether they could save the eye or not after he got sliced." He told her casually, sometimes forgetting that what was a normal day for him was likely not the norm for everyone else

Max frowjed some and gave a small nod "Sliced? Is he okay?" She asked softly as she started todry her hair with a towel. She gave a small nod when he assured her everything was fine and finished drying off.

Aemond gave her a nod and listened to the doctor "Thank goodness." He muttered already tired of being there. As the day went on and he got through surgery he found himself admiring Carmen more for staying with him. He layed in the hospital bed waiting for his discharge papers "Let me take you out sometime soon, a nice dinner date."

She smiled as she watched him a little. “That would be nice. Promise your mother won’t show up.” She mumbled. Every time they’d tried to do something like that his mother had gotten involved and she was exhausted.

He got dressed and sat down, watching her while he waited patiently. “So what did you want to get up to today?”

Aemond gave a small laugh and nodded some "I will make sure she does not find out about it." He said softly pulling her hand to his lips giving it a gentle kiss.

Max shrugged some and smiled a bit "I need to go look over the flowers and do some inventory, but that can wait til tomorrow."

She smiled some and watched him, "I should call Max and let her know why I had to abandon our lunch yesterday... Dud you know that Bill is seeing her?" She asked him, "I don't like it and I don't trust him but maybe she'll leave before it goes too badly wrong." She sighed a little, waiting til he signed the papers and she passed him the bag of clothes one of his men had picked up fro the house for him, finally taking him out to the car to drive them home.

He nodded and smiled "Why don't you get that done then? And I'll get my couple bits done then we can go get lunch?" He suggested, standing up to move behind her and pull her in closer to him, swaying with her a little and watching them both in the mirror

Aemond frowned a bit and sighed some "They are both adults, I cannot make them stop seeing one another, maybe she will be good for him though." He said while signing his papers. Once they got home he bumped into the doorway to the kitchen groaning some "Gotta get used to altered depth preception."

Max smiled soft and leaned into him as they swayed. She gave a small nod and leaned her head up kissing the under side of his chin. "I love you, you know that?"

She was quiet most of the time til they got home and went to get a drink out of the kitchen, "So does Aegon know that the decision to marry us to each other entails that all business with my family is done through you?" She asked him frowning, seeing the emails from his older brother on her phone "And I noticed that he didn't acknowledge your input in the latest report as well." She muttered.

He smiled and shook his head "Nope. Never told me that one before." He teased her a little, patting her ass, "Hey, before you come back over today... Remember to drop me a message first and wait for my reply before you come into the apartment." He told her fronwing some "There are some parts of this job that you don't need to see and it might get messy." He told her, moving to finish getting ready to head out and get the few bits done so she could also get her errands done.

Aemond frowned deeply as he pulled out his phone looking over the reports and emails. He groaned some before he sat down and shook his head a bit "My brother thinks he knows everything, and thinks all of my ideas are merely useless rambles." He spat out angrily

Max frowned softly but gave him a small nod "Alright then." She said before giving him a quick kiss and leaving. She ran her errands until lunch time when she noticed how hungry she had become. She pulled out her phone to call Bill to see if he'd like for her to pick something up.

She just nodded and frowned. “Well I had Ivar on my ass about it instead of Aegons… so next time I see him it’s basically on sight.” She muttered.

He hadn’t even noticed his phone going off he was so focused in on the job.

Aemond shook his head some "I will talk to Ivar, he does not need to take his anger out on you, my brother deserves that." He muttered before getting up to make himself a drink

Max sighed heavily and figured he must be out at the job. She didn't think that he would actually do work at his place. She got food for the two of them and made her way back to his place opening the door with the spare key. She went wide eyed though at the sight before her. A man covered in blood screaming through duct tape trying reason with Bill. Bill had this sick saddistic smile on his face and deranged look in his eyes. It was the first time she felt true fear course through her body. Quickly she dropped the food and rushed out the door not saying a word.

Bill frowned hearing the clatter and turned to see her legging it out of the door, cursing to himself before turning back. “See the shit you’ve had to put me through?! We’re done here.” He muttered, stepping over and pulling a cord around the guys neck, pulling tighter and tighter until he finally stopped breathing, just texting his guys for a clean up service before going to turn in the job and call max.

She sighed a little. “It’s Ivar… I’ve dealt with it since we were children but I don’t appreciate aegon sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong.” She muttered.

Aemond frowned some giving a small nod "I agree, this is ridiculous." He muttered before moving towards her "So what kind of food would you like for our date?" He asked softly wanting to get off the topic of work for once.

Max ran all the way to her car and sped off back home. She ignored every attempt that he made to call her, his face burned into her mind. How could he have found such pleasure in doing that to a person? Did he really have no care towards a human life no matter who they were?

She just shrugged and watched him a little "Italian sounds good." She told him quietly, "You doing okay with everything? I can't tell if you are actually handling this well or this is a front you're putting on." She told him, frowning when her phone rang with Max's number and she answered "Hold that thought... Hey, you okay?" She asked her hearing her crying.

Bill frowned when she refused his call for the hundredth time and just went back into his apartment, getting a drink and going to sit down, give her some time to calm down before he tried to call her and explain. This was exactly why he wanted her to call before she came in

Max pulled out her phone and called Carmen crying down the line "You were right! He is a fucking lunatic!" She sobbed before taking deep breaths "I tried calling him like he said....I didn't think his work would be at home...oh god Carmen...he was covered in blood and and he had this sick saddistic look in his eyes with a smile on his face!" She sobbed

Aemond frowned softly about to speak before she answered her phone. He stood next to her still giving a small frown when he could hear her friend sobbing into the phone. He couldn't make out the conversation though, only that she was crying.

She frowned and just sighed a little, "Look... I did warn you, go home, he's not that much of an ass that he'll follow you, I'll talk to you soon okay?" She promised her before hanging up and shaking her head "She walked in on Bill doing a job," She muttered, turning to face him again "Carry on." She told him, taking his hand and slowly leading him upstairs as well

Bill eventually went to get something to eat from his kitchen once the boys were done clearing up the mess, calling Aegon to turn the job in as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back