• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

Aemond got out as they got home and yawning some. He took a deep breath as he got a little woozy before he went to sit on the couch and relax just a bit for himself.

Max smiled happily and nodded "Alright then." She said giving him a quick kiss "Come on, let me go close up the shop, relieve my girl from duties."

She came back out from the kitchen and sighed a little. “Aemond you should go lay down. Get some rest.” She told him. “I’ll wake you for dinner and if you’re not hungry then that’s fine.” She told him

He nodded and followed her, “I don’t know how you people do the mundane every day jobs.” He muttered to himself

Aemond frowned softly and gave a small nod "Alright, sounds fine." He said quietly before getting back up and went to his room to lay down.

Max rolled her eyes some at his comment "Well, not all of us have the luxury of working with the mob." She said before they got into her store "Hey Wendy! Go ahead and clock out, I'll close up." She called to her assistant.

She nodded and watched him go, sighing to herself a little but got on with sorting things out in the kitchen, eventually hearing the front door open and heard his mother's panicked voice, "Alicent. He's laying down and resting." She told her as she came out "Since when do you have a key?" She questioned her frowning, seeing that her father had joined her. After all Otto had been the driving force behind matching his grandson to Carmen.

He chuckled a little "That's not what I meant... I just know I would go stir crazy if I did anything like it." He muttered.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded a bit "Yeah it can be boring at times." She said before looking at the time "Ya know....we got some time...you want to go to the back?" She asked raising her eyebrows in a suggestive way.

Alicent frowned deeply as she saw Carmen in the kitchen "I've had one, what happened?!" She asked frantically.

She frowned and shook her head. “I wasn’t there. But he’s resting don’t go disturbing him. He is going to the hospital tomorrow to get it looked at again. He’s gonna be okay but his eye is gone.” She told her plainly.

He smiled and rolled his eyes. “And apparently I’m the crazy one.” He teased her but let her take him through to the back room.

Max smirked some "We're both a little crazy." She said before quickly locking up and heading to the back. She panted slightly as they finished and got redressed quickly giving a happy smile to Bill.

Alicent glared at her a moment before giving a small nod "Right...so his sight will be impaired, which means he is not 100% alright." She snapped bitterly at Carmen "You make sure to take good care of him like you're supposed to." She warned before turning and leaving.

She frowned and quickly threw one of her knives at the doorframe, watching it land right next to alicents head where it was supposed to. “You want to talk to me like that you can explain it to my family. I am not a slave nor am I his mother. If he needs help he can ask himself. Now get out of our house.” She spat at her.

He leaned back, pulling his trousers back up and just smiled as he watched her, getting out his tobacco to roll. “You know how beautiful you are?” He asked her smiling some.

Alicent looked back at her with wide eyes "I will remember those comments and what you have done here." She warned before leaving the house without another word, her father following behind her.

Max blushed bright pink and smiled some "Oh shush you, I'm not that great." She said before giving him a gentle kiss.

He smiled and shook his head. “I wouldn’t have asked your out if I thought anything else.” He winked at her, getting up and finally started heading out with her.

Carmen rolled her eyes and carried on making dinner, seeing aemond come into the kitchen a while later, the knife still sticking in the door frame. “How you feeling?” She asked him quietly

She rolled her eyes and laughed some at him. He really wasn't as bad as people made him out to be. She didn't fully understand why Carmen would think he might go crazy.

Aemond came down nearly an hour later groaning some. He frowned when he saw the knife in the wall raising an eyebrow "My head is pounding, but I'll live. Why is there a knife in the doorframe?"

She frowned and pulled open her bag on the table, handing him some ibuprofen. “It’s gone really swollen. There’s ice packs in the freezer, your mother appeared in our house without warning and spoke to me like I work for her… so k threw a knife to scare her cause I’m not having anyone treat me like that.” She muttered.

Bill walked with an arm wrapped around her shoulders the whole way, his free hand holding a cigarette while they made their way back to her place.

Aemond took the ibeprofen dry and chuckled when he heard her speak of his mother. While he was a momma's boy, he couldn't help but find it highly attractive that Carmen stands up to her without hesitation. He walked towards the freezer and pulled out an ice pack wrapping it in a papertowel before placing it to his eye "So what is for dinner?"

Max walked with him a couple blocks until they reached her building. It wasn't the most extravagent place, but it definitely did the trick. She was thankful to live so close to work too. She led him inside as they got to her door and smiled a bit "You want to watch some TV?"

She walked over to the doorframe and pulled the knife from it, going back to the stove. “Chicken korma and couscous.” She told him. “For the norse ceremony you should let me braid your hair.” She told him quietly, stepping over to him and gently lifted his chin. “In fact that’s not really a suggestion.”

He nodded and took a seat letting her show him how to use the remote. “Go get ready then we can go get dinner. I should probably call aemond at some point too.” He mutters.

Aemond gave a small nod "Well it smells good." He said raising an eyebrow at her "Braids huh? I haven't tried those before." He said while pursing his lips a bit in a smirk.

Max gave a small nod kissing his cheek gently "How fancy?" She asked softly

“Not super fancy. Jeans and a nice top.” He told her, yawning a little and leaned back, looking over jobs that were being given out, checking all of his contracts and smiled a little, he was ready to get back into the grittier stuff again after a long break of it.

She nodded. “It’s part of our traditions.” She explained, getting food on the table and sat to eat with him.

Max nodded and went to her room to get changed. She came out about 30 minutes later laughing lightly as she saw him dosing of the couch "You ready?" She asked laughing more as he jolted awake to the sound of her voice.

Aemond gave a small nod and went to sit at the table with her "Do you want children?" He asked curiously as they started in on their meal. He wanted to know what would make her happy and what she wanted from.their life, other than for them to get along.

She nodded and smiled "Yes, and I want to raise them how my family does. Mostly at home, summers spent with the whole family... I will not have a nanny for them before they are seven." She told him seriously "Plus... It's expected of us." She muttered

He jumped a little not having realised he was dozing off and nodded, smiling at her. “Well you look gorgeous as always.” He murmured, kissing her gently

Aemond gave a small nod and frowned a bit "Well I understand that they are expected, but if you did not want any I wouldn't force you." He explained before taking another bite of his food "I will not argue on how you would like to raise them. I am not very much father material...but I do wish my mother had been there more."

Max smiled widely at him and kissed him back "Thank you handsome." She said happily taking his hand "Lets go."

She smiled and shook her head "You couldn't force me to do shit if you tried anyway." She pointed out, getting up to clear their plates once they finished eating, leaning down and pecking his cheek "Plus, you are your mother's favorite." She told him, "I'll be in my room if you need me." She told him, going to lay down

Bill smiled and watched her while they walked "You surprise me you know. Nothing to do with the business unless you're forced to and yet everyone around you is heavily involved." He pointed out

Aemond chuckled softly letting her take the plates as she got up. He gave a small nod and stood up some "As will I." He said quietly before going his seperate way from her. He was starting to see her now, more than just another body in the house. Her showing up for him today really opened his eyes.

Max gave a small shrug and laughed lightly "I know when to keep my nose out of things. I set my boundaries and don't let anyone cross them. Thankfully they agree with them and respect them enough." She explained.

She made it through to midnight before the noghtmares started. The first she’d had in months but some of the worst she’d had in years and it wasn’t long before she was being shaken awake, sitting upright and panting as she tried to work out what was going on, looking up and seeing aemond in front of her, grabbing at him in a panic and sobbing into his chest.

He shrugged a little and kissed her cheek, taking her to dinner and then straight back to his apartment for the night, laying next to her after their activities and smiled, “I’m gonna make you my wife one day Yknow.” He murmured.

Aemond had gone to bed not too long after dinner. He frowned though when he was startled out of his sleep to Carmen's screaming. He quickly grabbed his gun and rushed into her room ready to fire until he realised no one was hurting her, not physically there at least. He quickly disarmed and placed the gun on her nightstand gently shakimg her awake. "Carmen...Carmen wake up." He said gently before turning on the lamp. He went a bit wide eyed as she grabbed him sobbing into his chest. Gently he wrapped his arms around her and rocked her gently not saying another word.

Max had a lovely evening out with Bill. She lay next to him after they were done with everything going a bit wide eyed at his comment but smiled some "Is that so? You think I'm mobster wife material?" She teased while tracing patterns on his bare chest.

He smiled and watched her, resting his head back. “Teach you how to handle a firearm and you’re good to go. Plus… I’d like to retire at some point.” He mumbled.

She just kept holding onto him tightly until she had calmed down, frowning a little. “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to wake you up.” She mumbled, shaking a little still and pulled her blankets around her a little more.

Max smiled softly and gave him a small nod "Mmm well I think we can make that arrangement." She said softly before starting to fall asleep against him.

Aemond shook his head softly "Don't worry about it." He said quietly before running a hand through her hair "I'm going to stay in here." He murmured before getting her tucked in and laying ontop of her blankets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back