• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

Aemond got up afterwards and went to the bathroom to start a bath. He came back out smiling some and lifting her gently "Of course." He said softly as he took her to the bathroom "I will make sure that no one is disturb you during that time."

Max got things set up in her room for a complete spa day with Bill after calling her assistant to let her know that the shop would be closed. She even put out fluffy robes for the two of them. She smiled happily as he came back in a little later "Ready?" She asked happily before kissing him gently.

She just wanted to know that her brother was okay but by the time they arrived she was struggling just to walk inside the building and after ten minutes of avoiding it she sat down on the ground and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, frowning at aemond staring at her. “I can’t… I can’t go in there. I can’t deal with this place and I just… it still hurts.” She told him quietly

He smiled as he walked into the room to see the little set up she had going, taking a seat and pulling her to stand right in front of him. “You have any idea how much o love you?”

Aemond frowned deeply when he saw how shaken up Carmen was as they got there. He knelt infront of her taking her hand in his "Darling its okay, he is in a regular room not ICU, it was a shoulder injury. He's okay." He assured her.

Max smiled happily and wrapped her arms around him "Oh yeah? Well I love you too, so much." She said before kissing him lovingly "You ready to get relaxed?"

She frowned and shook her head "No it's.... Just give me a second." She mumbled, giving his hand a tight squeeze. She knew she needed to get over this aversion to the hospital, especially if her and Aemond were planning on having kids. Eventually after a couple cigarettes while she watched Aemond making work calls sitting with her she was ready to go in, giving his hand another tight squee`e as they stepped inside, walking through to the room Ubbe had told her it was.

He smiled and shook his head "You're so cringy." He teased her, letting her do whatever to him while he just tried to get some kind of rest and recuperation from all the stress as of late, making plans in his head for how he was going to solve this issue over his current contract

Aemond sat with her making a few calls while he waited. He gave her a small smile as they finally stepped inside and made their way to the room "You're doing great." He said quietly before opening the door to Bjorn's room.

Max stuck her tongue out at him and moved to sit on the bed with his head between her legs. She first started on his face giving it a massage and then started on a mask after putting all the creams and moisturizers he would need "You feeling any more relaxed?"

She didn't respond but stepped inside and went to sit down "What the fuck happened?" She asked him quickly seeing as he was sat up watching TV, glancing across to see Aemond had stayed outside and shut the door for them, sighing a little, her hands still shaking

He smiled sleepily at her and nodded "It's getting there... You know if you lifted up and scooched forward a little you'd be in prime position for a great morning for yourself too." He told her, wiggling his eyesbrows

Bjorn sighed heavily and turned the TV down when he saw Carmen come in. He gave her a soft smile though having always had a soft spot for his sister. He took her hand in his "Was walking with my kids, noticed a guy following us. Sloppy work honestly. He pulled the gun, I saw him and faught him off, pulled the trigger still and it hit my shoulder." He explained

Max smirked some as she took the mask off of him "Oh yeah? But that would ruin the face cleaning I just did." She said before leaning down and kissing him gently. She moved some and shimmied off her underwear before doing just as he said.

She frowned and shook her head. “Are the kids okay?” She asked him quickly. “I know aemond wasn’t involved. His brother on the other hand… he’s stupid enough to try it and he was making weird remarks… I ended up cutting him last night.” She smiled a bit at that. “You need me to get you anything at all? When do you go home?”

He grinned and pulled her closer, giving her the best he had and finally let her get up a little while later. “Let me go clean up then why don’t we go for lunch?” He asked her

Bjorn chuckled some and smiled at her "Kids are fine, spooked, but fine." He said softly before yawning some "I should be leaving today." He said sighing as he watched her a bit "These Targaryens are insane Carmen, I'm worried about them."

Max lay there afterwards panting heavily. She nodded some and watched him as he got up "Yeah...yeah that sounds good."

She frowned and shook her head. “It’s not them. It’s aemonds mother and grandfather. They’re the problem…. If it helps, I know that I am safe with aemond…. He wouldn’t hurt me.” She told him quietly and just sighed a little. “I better get going. Rest when you get home and let your mother fuss.” She told him. “I will see you soon brother.” She told him, leaving after that and walking with aemond to the car. “Let’s take a drive and get lunch. We need to talk.”

He chuckled and watched her. “Try walking for me. I just wanna see something.” He teased her.

Bjorn gave a small nod watching her some "I don't doubt Aemond...more on the other though." He murmured before sighing softly "I'll see you later alright?"

Aemond looked up at Carmen as she came out and stood with her "Alright lets go." He said softly before kissing her hand gently. He soon got them going and sighed softly "He doing okay?"

Max blushed deep red and shook her head some "I don't think I can.." she said before trying to stand. She got up slowly on wobbly legs shooting him a playful glare as he laughed "Don't laugh at me!"

She nodded and frowned. “He’s angry. The kids were with him. Whoever your brother hired was sloppy in their work…. But that’s not what k wanted to talk about…. You are not the first man I was supposed to marry.” She told him quietly.

He grinned and kissed her head, “I’m so proud of you.” He teased her, going to wait for her in her lounge.

Aemond gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I will make sure he is taken care of." He muttered but stopped talking when she said he wasn't the first man in her life "What do you mean?'"

Max stuck her tongue out at him before she got herself together. She smiled happily as she got into the front room "Ready?"

He nodded and stood up, heading out with her to go get food, taking his car. “By the way… my father would like to meet you. Which includes meeting two of my brothers and my mother as well.” He explained.

Carmen frowned some and shook her head. “I was engaged. I had a fiancé. And not one like you where it was planned for us… he was… he was perfect. We’d been together a long time and he was working the late shift at the bar and I was home alone. Two guys came in to rob us. Tied me to a chair and Jamie came home while they were halfway done, they made me watch while they beat him senseless.” She told him, pausing for a minute. “He survived for a couple days but eventually at that hospital his body gave up.” She told him quietly, staring at the floor. “I hate that place so much because every time I’m there all I can think about is losing him.”

Max went a bit wide eyed when she said his family was wanting to meet her "Oh really now? You talk about me that much?" She teased before squeezing his hand gently "If you want me to meet them then I will."

Aemond frowned deeply as he listened to her giving a very small nod "Thats what your nightmares are about?" He asked before giving a heavy sigh when she said yes. He reached over and took her hand in his giving it a small squeeze "Did they ever find who did it?"

She frowned and paused before shaking her head. “Aemond… I know what you’re like… don’t go looking. Please. Because it drove me crazy and it took Ubbe keeping me at his place with Torvi for me to stop.” She told him. “I have put it to bed.” She told him, wiping her eyes.

He smiled and nodded “Good. We have dinner with them tomorrow.” He told her happily.

Aemond frowned deeply and shook his head some "You've put it to bed, yet you have nightmares about it on a nightly basis. You've put it to bed but still cannot go into a hospital. It still ways heavy on your heart, and that to me is not something I want for my wife." He explained to her.

Max gave a smile and nodded some "Sounds like a plan." She said happily before going into a peaceful quiet with him the rest of the drive.

She frowned. “I have put to bed trying to find who did it. End of discussion.” She told him seriously.

He hummed along to the radio until he pulled up to the restaurant, getting a spot outside.

Aemond frowned and fell silent for the rest of their trip home. As they got to the house he went straight to his study to get some paperwork done for his meetings in the morning.

Max frowned softly as they got near the restaurant and a man approached Bill. She could tell he was most likely from work and took a deep breath "I'll go get us a table." She said quietly before heading inside

She sighed quietly and went upstairs to go lay down, getting her laptop out to start looking at dogs, emailing Aemonds PA to have her pick up some stuff.

Bill just nodded and frowned sensing her inside. “What do you want? Because I’ve already declined the contract and put things in place that if it blows back on me that it goes straight back to you guys anyway.” He muttered.

Aemond came upstairs a bit later finding her looking for dogs "Would you like to join me for dinner? I've made your favorite." He said softly hoping it could help cheer her up.

Ben frowned as he listened to Bill and shook his head a bit "My boss wants for you to reconsider your decision, is even offering a higher pay out." He said seriously while watching the tall man's every move.

She turned to face him and smiled a little. “You cooked?” She asked, reaching for him to come closer. “I want a cuddle first.” She told him tiredly.

He shook his head and frowned. “I won’t do it. I know the code. Don’t tell anyone else but I won’t do the job. Aemond is family. Only idiots take jobs that involve the people close to them.” He muttered. “Now get out of here.” He turned away after that and headed into the restaurant, finding the table they’d given max.

Aemond chuckled softly but gave a small nod "I may have had some help, but I've been trying to learn." He explained while moving to sit next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddled up close to her "You find the right one yet?" He asked motioning to the laptop.

Max gave Bill a small smile as he came into the room "Hey there, everything okay?" She asked softly seeing that he looked a bit aggitated now.

She smiled tiredly and just kissed his cheek. “I love you.” She murmured quietly. “I want a German shepherd.” She told him. “I’ve got my brother contacting his breeder to ask if they have any available at the moment.” She told him.

He nodded and sighed. “Idiots at work.” He muttered. “I don’t know how people like that survive my world.” He muttered to himself. “Did you order a drink or anything?” He asked her, taking her hand gently

Aemond ran his fingers gently through her hair and nodded some "Alright, well just take my card alright?" He murmured before kissing her forehead gently "We'll be having a gala near the end of the year....I'd really like it if you could help set it up possibly."

Max shook her head some and gave his hand a small squeeze "No not yet." She said frowning as she glanced outside seeing the man from earlier watching them "Bill....that guy is watching us." She whispered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back