• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

She frowned and shook her head. “What happened?” She questioned him quickly. “Where is he?” She asked him, not having seen Aegon walking into the room smirking. “I’ll talk to Aemond when I get a chance. I’ll be down there tomorrow to see him.” She promised and eventually hung up turning to see Aegon staring at her. “What do you want?” She muttered.

He nodded. “I’m going to but ifs complicated…. Yes. Yeah I think that would be a good idea.” He mumbled, waiting around while she locked up for the day

Aegon came into the room smirking when he saw how destressed Carmen looked "Family troubles?" He asked with a cocky voice before sitting down across from her.

Max gave a small nod and locked up for the day before taking his hand in hers "Did you walk or drive over here?" She asked softly

He frowned and shook his head. “I walked.” He mumbled, giving her hand a squeeze, just feeling stressed still. He thought that having her back would change everything but really it had changed very little.

Alicent stood explaining everything to aemond and complaining to him about the state of the family at the moment until she heard shouting in the dining room and went in there quickly, gasping at the sight of carmen with a knife pointed towards her eldest, screaming at him in a language she didn’t know. “She’s insane!” She spat towards aemond.

Carmen had snapped at those words and pulled her blade from its sheath at her waist, stepping closer towards Aegon, not paying attention until she heard aemond voice behind her and she spun, the knife tip ending up lightly pressing against her husbands throat. “He went for him! Were you involved? Did you know about this?!”

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Come with me then." She murmured leading him to her car. She drove them to her place and sighed softly as they got inside running her fingers through his hair and pressint her body to his "Talk to me Bill....don't bottle it up." She whispered

Aemond frowned deeply as he heard his wife's yells echo through the house. He rushed into the dining room and went wide eyed seeing her with a knife to Aegon. "Carmen....Carmen calm down." He said gently frowning when she swung around pointing the knife towards his throat. He stood his ground though and frowned a bit at her "Who did they go after? Carmen put the knife down and tell me what happened."

She grit her teeth and shook her head, tears running freely down her cheeks. “Bjorn! Someone tried to kill him!” She yelled, “we are lucky he is quick on his feet still! Your brother came in laughing when I told him what happened.” She spat, stood still as anything until Aegon came up behind her and tried to take the blade off her despite aemonds protest, carmen quickly spinning and cutting the older blond across the shoulder. “Try and touch me again. I dare you.” She spat, finally dropping it when she felt aemonds hand wrap around her arm gently.

He frowned and just shook his head. “It is not easy fo be put in this position. There is no right answer when the person I’m meant to go after is someone I care about. He’s like a brother to me.” He told her frowning.

Max frowned deeply giving a heavy sigh as she listened to him "I'm so sorry you're having to do this my love." She said softly running her fingers through his hair again "I'm sure we can figure this out."

Aemond gave a heavy sigh as he listened to her shaking his head some "Shit...no Carmen I knew nothing of this." He said truthfully to her glaring at Aegon as he came towards her "Aegon don't -" he soon stopped through as Carmen cut him. He gently took her arm ij his hand "Carmen....lets go home okay?"

She simply nodded, picking up the knife and putting it away, following aemond out to the car quickly, starting to shake now and just buried her face in her hands once they pulled away. “Did I cut you?” She asked him quietly, not daring to look at him.

He sighed a little and shook his head. “It will work out. I just want to make sure that you are safe. I cannot guarantee awmonds safety. And you can’t tell Carmen. No matter how much you want to. It will only cause problems for everyone. The less they know the better for our safety. I won’t save them just to lose you.” He told her seriously.

Aemond got her into the car and told the driver to take them home "No, you didn't." He said softly as he rubbed her back gently "We will go see them tomorrow okay? I will take you to the hospital." He said gently.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded kissing him lovingly "I won't say a word okay?" She murmured holding him tightly after that "What do you want to eat?"

She frowned and nodded, wiping her eyes and just leaned into him the whole way home, going straight up to their room to get ready for bed and only looking up when he called her name, seeing him stood there without his patch and no replacement either. “your mother will have me sanctioned.” She told him quietly, frowning still. Even when he was bad with words, showing her his face with the empty socket told her she could relax. If he was going to be vulnerable around her she could too.

He sighed and just tried to relax under her touch. “You wanna order a pizza? On me?” He asked her quietly, pressing his forehead to hers and just holding her close.

Aemond let her go off to calm down once they got home. He gave a heavy sigh when he got up their later in his casual clothes and no patch on "Carmen." He said softly before walking into the room "You hungry at all?" He asked as he sat on the foot of her bed "I didn't know about Bjorn, you know I'd never let them hurt your family."

Max gave a small nod smiling a bit "Mmm yes, our favorite spot?" She asked before going to the kitchen to grab the menu.

She frowned and stepped closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and straddling his waist, "I trust you... It's the others that I don't. If you had seen Aegon's face... I won't apologise to him or your mother.... But you... yes." She mumbled, kissing his cheek and just held onto him, "I'm just gonna go to bed I think love. There's some easy stuff in the freezer if you're hungry though." She told him quietly, kissing him again before getting up and heading to the room they now shared permanently, going to get into bed.

He nodded and waited til she picked what she wanted before calling them up, rubbing at his face a little and yawning, paying for it over the phone and finally hung up "They said it would be about forty minutes." He told her, watching her go to her kitchen while he lay back on the couch, ending up falling asleep

Aemond instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist and gave a small nod "And I would never ask for you to if they are most certainly in the wrong." He said softly before kissing her gently "I love you, and I will have a talk with my brother." He said before letting her go to bed. He ended up on his phone later that evening with her family talking over things and making sure Bjorn was indeed alright.

Max came out of the kitchen after making drinks and laughed lightly seeing Bill asleep. She let him sleep until the food arrived and gently shook him awake "Hey sleepyhead, food is here."

She had been tossing and turning since she’d gone to bed and now she had been woken up by a full nightmare, looking around for aemond but frowned having not seen him there, heading downstairs quietly and found him in his study, stepping inside frowning. “When are you coming to bed?” She asked him quietly, shaking still.

He got up to eat with her and sat quietly the whole evening, just trying to work out a plan in his head for how he was going to handle everything. “Are you happy for me to stay or would you like me to go tonight?” He asked her as t she was starting to turn everything off for the evening.

Aemond looked up from his paperwork when he heard her voice "Hello darling, in just a bit, are you okay?" He asked growning more concerned when he noticed her shaking as she got closer to him.

Max started to turn everything off for the night and bit her lip hard at his question. She took his hand in hers and started to lead him towards her room "Stay...we both need it." She said quietly.

She shook her head and went to sit on his desk, uncurling her fist and showing him where her fingers were bleeding from gripping her knife so tightly, “I sleep so bad without you these days.” She sighed a little.

Bill nodded and followed her looking like a lost puppy, just laying down immediately after kicking his shoes off, watching her potter arojnd the room.

Aemond frowned deeply and inspected her wounds. He kissed her hand very gently and stood up "Come on, lets patch this up and go to bed." He said softly before kissing her temple gently. Her nightmares had always been worriesome to him, but he had tried to open that can of worms once and it had not gone well. So now he didn't ask about it.

Max did her nightly routine before bed giving him a small smile "I should give you a spa day soon, a good face mask will do you wonders." She said before laying next to him and kissing him gently.

He smiled lazily at her and pulled her in tight. “You are the only person in the world I would allow to do that you know.” He murmured.

She just nodded and followed him, letting him clean it up before going up to bed with him, curling up under the covers. “We should get a dog.” She told him, smiling a little as she watched him getting ready for bed.

Max giggled softly and nodded some "I know...it will help you though. Maybe if you're free soon we can have a relax day. Shops closed on Mondays..." she said softly while tracing patterns on his chest.

Aemond got into their room after cleaning her hand and stripped down. He got into his night lounge pants climbing into bed and chuckling some "A dog huh? I've never been much for them, more of a reptile person. If you want one though I'm sure we could arrange that."

She nodded and watched him tiredly, taking his hand in hers and giving it a squeeze before starting to fall asleep. It had quickly become a small nighttime ritual for her and one of the few ways she slept well.

He nodded and just smiled. “We can do that, I’ll clear my schedule.” He promised her, resting his head back and just stared at her, thanking his lucky stars she’d agreed to let him back in until he fell asleep

Aemond woke up early that morning smiling softly as he saw Carmen still asleep next to him. He pulled her in close to him and nuzzle her head gently relaxing in the quietness they were in for the time being.

Max gave a small smile to him and soon fell asleep in his arms. She woke up well rested that next morning smiling as she saw Bill coming from her bathroom "Morning, how long have you been up?"

He frowned some and glanced over at her, not awake yet and just sighed a little “I don’t know.” He mumbled and made his way over to where she could see the dark circles under his eyes from only getting an hour of sleep.

Carmen groaned quietly and curled up a little more, frowning. “I was having a nice dream, there was a mini you running around the house pretending to be a pirate.” She mumbled.

Max frowned deeply seeing the dark circles under his eyes "Baby come here..." she whispered pulling him to lay with her. She sighed softly and kissed him gently "Are you doing anything today? I can keep the shop closed, you need a relax day." She said worriedly

Aemond chuckled softly and smiled widely "Oh yeah? You wanna try and make one now?" He asked pressing his morning situation into her backside gently

She smiled and rolled her eyes. “You are a dog sometimes you know that? I’m telling you bout a cute dream I had and you turn it to sex… I agree though to be fair.” She giggled and moved to face him.

He shook his head. “I just have a couple phone calls to make… my head kinda hurts.” He mumbled frowning and just gently ran his fingers up and down her sides.

Aemond gasped and laughed lightly "You telling me a cute dream about a baby! And I want to give you that!" He said giving a cheeky smile before kissing her gently as she turned to face him.

Max ran her fingers through his hair and gave a small nod "Okay handsome, you take your calls and then come find me okay? I'll have a whole set up for you."

She smiled a little and nodded, still half asleep but she lay next to him after for a minute, frowning as he disappeared to the bathroom but she soon heard the bath running and smiled again. “Soon as we’re cleaned up I wanna get over to see Bjorn.” She told him.

He nodded and smiled a little, kissing her head and went to make the couple of important phone calls he still had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back