• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Something in the Orange

Max took a shaky breath but nodded some "You could have atleast told me that you were taking him out of the hospital." She hissed down the line feeling her panic start to go down.

Hvitserk went over and sat on the edge of the bed "Carmen...those tapes were lies, someone made those. Your husband would never do such a thing to you or your son." He said quietly watching her some "The man who showed you that? He wanted Eivor hurt, not Aemond."

He smirked a little. “And now where would be the fun in that?” He asked her, “either you get him back in a week or you don’t. It’s as simple as that. You asked for my help and I am giving it to you.” He told her.

She shook her head. “Then why would they show me? What have they got to gain?” She cried quietly, never taking her eyes off of Eivor. It was still days before she would even let aemond touch her let alone touch his son but eventually she was allowing him to be near her and then finally back into their bed. It was the morning after their first whole night together that they were woken up by the phone ringing and she curled in closer to him with a groan. “Tell them to go away. I’m trying to spend time with my husband.” She muttered.

Max frowned deeply and shook her head some "Again Ivar, a fucking warning would have been nice. Let me know when I can see him again." She said before leaving the hospital and making her way back home. The week had dragged for her,she constantly worried about Bill but she hoped that soon she would be able to pick him up. She had no idea that they would just be dropping him at their doorstep.

Aemond had been furious when Hvitserk told him of the things Daemon had done to her. Though, it also helped him in how to reach out to her properly. He kept his distance but also kept giving her phrases and notions of love and affirmation. When she finally allowed him to hold his son he was overcome with emotions happy to see them making progress in some way. By the time she had let him sleep in the same bed as her he was over the moon. He groaned softly hearing his phone ringing giving a soft smile when he heard her "Mmm let them go to voicemail." He murmured as he pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head.

She frowned a little but sat up and glanced at it, seeing who it was before hanging up on them, laying back down and gently running her fingers through his now cropped hair, watching his face a little and frowning at the muscle spasm going though his cheek. “Are they painful?” She asked him quietly as she reached for the cream on his nightstand to put on the scar.

The doorbell rang early in the morning with bill leaned up against the porch wall, bag of medication in hand and waiting patiently, Ivar stood casually next to him until the door opened. “He still needs rest. Put him to bed. Every instruction is in that bag. A nurse will come round a couple times a day until she deems it unnecessary. You’re welcome” he told max before turning to walk away and bill struggled to get inside.

Aemond sighed softly but gave a small nod "Sometimes they do. Early morning usually, or if I am stressed." He said softly lettimg her place the cream on his scar like she always did "How did you sleep?" He asked quietly.

Max got up and made her way to the door with a small frown. She didn't expect anyone here so early. She went wide eyed seeing Bill there and immediately got him inside while Ivar spoke "Thank you." She said before closing the door and helping him to the guest bedroom that was downstairs.

He hadn’t said a word until they got him laying down, just taking her hand tightly. “You left me in the hands of Ivar?” He asked her quietly with a little smirk.

She shrugged and placed it down once she was done, “a little better. It’s getting there.” She told him qiiietly and got up to go check on Eivor, smiling as she found him still sleeping. “He looks more like you than Rhaena does. She just has your colouring.” She mused, heading him move and soon leaned back against him while they watched the baby. “They even took good care of him… he was…. He was so precise in how to get into my head aemond.”
She frowned

Max frowned a bit and sighed heavily "I didn't want to....but it was either that or loose you. So I chose to take his offer." She explained before kissing him lovingly and lettkng tears fall "I was so scared and worried about you."

Aemond chuckled quietly as he wrapped his arms around her once he was standing with her by the baby "Well I am grateful she got your beauty. Not sure my looks would translate well to the feminine form." He said softly frowning deeply as she mentioned his uncle "Unfortunately that is one of my Uncle's specialties." He muttered kissing the top of her head gently "Its okay though, he won't ever hurt our family again."

She just nodded and held onto him tightly, just resting her head back against his shoulder. “Mmm I love you.” She told him quietly, enjoying the peace and quiet until Rhaena came running into their room to tell them that she wanted to watch cartoons and could aemond put them on for her. “Off you go love.”

He smiled tiredly and closed his eyes, giving her hand a squeeze. “I’m here now love. I’m home. I can breathe again. I’m just… so tired” he mjmbled, tugging. On her gently to lay with him.

Aemond gave a soft smile and swayed with her gently "I love you too." He whispered staying like that with her until Rhaena came in. He chuckled softly and kisssed her temple "See you soon okay?" He murmured before going downstairs with his daughter "What are we watching today Rhaena?"

Max nodded softly and took a deep breath to calm herself down. She moved to lay with him cuddling up close and letting him rub her bump "I love you so much." She whispered before she started to drift off finally feeling relaxed for the first time since he got sick.

She climbed up onto the couch to be ready and crouched on it rather than sitting just like she’d seen her dad do a hundred times. “Kepa… do you love me more than Eivor?” She asked him.

He hummed to her quietly as he fell asleep with her, finally on the mend.

Aemond chuckled softly when he noticed her crouching while he put on the TV. He frowned at her question turning to face her once the TV was on "Why would you ask me that Princess? I love you both the same." He said gently as he went to properly sit next to her.

Max woke up about an hour later to the baby kicking at her bladder. She groaned quietly and tried to get up without distrubing Bill but it was to no avail these days "Sorry...baby is kicking my bladder." She muttered

She frowned and shook her head. “But I was here first. You should love me more…. I think Muña likes Eivor more though..” she sighed a little, pouring at him.

He groaned a little and sat up carefully, watching her go sort herself out and sighed a little. “Love…. You mind getting me some water?” He asked her

Aemond chuckled quietly but shook his head "I'm afraid thats not how it works princess." He murmured before giving a small sigh "She doesn't love him more than you. He just requires a lot of attention because of how small he is. You were the same when you were that small."

Max finally got herself up and nodded some "Yes of course." She said before going to do her business. She came back a few minutes later with a cup of water for him as well "Here you go love."

She frowned some. “Nuh unh. I didn’t need that much help when I was a baby.” She told him adamantly, crossing her arms over her chest and frowning at him.

He smiled and thanked her quietly, drinking the whole thing before sitting up carefully to remove his shirt, getting a little too warm now. “I’m gone for a few days and you turn the thermostat up.” He teased her a little, the large scars across his chest now visible.

Aemond chuckled some and pulled her into his lap "Oh I think you did!" He said tickling her and smiling as she squealed loudly. He looked up as Carmen came down and smiled happily at her "Say Muńa tell her she was just as needy as a baby!"

Max gave a small laugh going over to him "Do I need to put anything on these?" She asked quietly looking at his scars some. She sighed softly as he turned away from her a bit "What temp do you want it at?"

He frowned and shrugged. “The information is in the bag.” He mumbled, laying back down to try and get some sleep, pulling the covers over him some more, just glad to finally be home and fully on the mend.

She smiled a little watching the two of them while she kept Eivor cradled to her chest. “Oh you were very needy. Cried anytime one of us wasn’t holding you.” She smiled. “Except for your grandpa. Loved him the moment you met him.” She told her, sighing contentedly as she watched her little family.

Aemond chuckled some and nodded "See! I told you!" He said happily before letting her go so she could watch her show. He got up and made his way to Carmen kissing her forehead gently "What would you like for breakfast?"

Max came in afterwards and got the bag looking through everything for him. She sighed softly watching him a bit "Well looks like we do have everything." She murmured

Users who are viewing this thread

Back