• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amber1105

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I know this is a bit of an odd request, but I've had a hyperfixation in Frankenstein for way too long now and would love to do a roleplay based on it. I'm 18 and romance is welcome! I tend to love fix-it plots of any sort, and I would love to do something where I can play Creature and things go a bit better for him ^^ (Though, of course, I'm open to darker prompts too, my only real trigger is detailed gore)
I typically write at least three paragraphs depending on the scene, though I'm happy to do more or less; as long as we're having fun! OCs, canon characters, and, hell, even crossovers with similar works are all allowed! I'd love to work things out more with you!​

Last edited:
if you're still looking for a partner, i'd like to hear more about this idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back