• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Something dark

Corpse03

Dark moments define us.
Hello there! Names Lyla, but you can call me whatever you’d like. I’ve been roleplaying for around 7-8 years. I absolutely love fabricating tales and creating interesting plots with my partner.

I am usually open to anything, however, I do have something specific in mind with this post. I have been feeling odd lately. Kind of anxious and depressed. I deal with these feeling through writing. I’m usually very active (though I have been working a lot lately so pardon my slowness).

I’m looking for a semi-literate to literate partner. Someone who will put a lot of effort into what they write. Pay attention to details, make it interesting. I don’t want dry, one liners. I want this tale to be gripping.

I’m looking for a dominant male character. I’d be playing female. I’m okay with side characters, in fact, I encourage them. I can play either gender for extras, I just want my main female and yours male. I have a dark, haunting plot in mind. Looking for mature writers.

PM if you’re interested and I’ll give you the specifics!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back