• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Something Dark

awriternamedian

Not made of lies and deceit
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Howdy, I'm ian. So, as the title states, I'm looking for something dark. I have a couple of ideas about how it can go down, which I'll list. I'd like this to have a Master/slave feel to it, but a forced, almost abusive one. What I am not looking for is the normal abusive relationship type scenario. Let's be creative. This can be any time period depending on the idea, and can include fantasy. My preference right at the moment being to play the girl, with some degree of fantasy or supernatural involved. Okay, the ideas! Don't expect much, these are just super basic thoughts that we can run with.

The first being an arranged marriage deal, which has more possibilities than I could list.

The second being a straight up kidnapping. Not quite as many directions that can go, but could still be interesting.

The third being that he bought her as a slave for whatever reason, which would work best with a medieval time period I think.

The fourth idea came from a music video I've been obsessively watching over and over, that the girl wandered into the wrong place and is taken captive by the man who lives there for trespassing. I'm leaning towards this one, with a fantasy or supernatural aspect of some sort. If you'd like to know what I've been listening to, let me know. It's really good.

So yeah, hit me up if any of this sounds interesting. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs a post, and have been known to write more when really inspired. My only roleplay limit is child death, which doesn't seem applicable in this case. I don't usually like doing character sheets, but I will if requested, and I have no preference on pictures. I'm willing to roleplay over pm or on a thread, whichever you prefer.

Last edited:
Love your third idea!! Great grandmother was actually sold for a goat, ironically enough. :puff:

ekoutrakos ekoutrakos I'm sure that's a fun story to tell at family reunions lol. Did you have a preference for which role you'd like?
The girl for sure, if that works for you!
And it depends it’s a lot more fun telling strangers on the internet. ???‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back