• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
Hello. want to know about me? My introduction is in my main Rp request thread. This thread is for a few things I'm REALLY wanting to do at the moment.

I'm looking for something dark. Evil. I don't want to be shiny. I don't want to be the good guy. And I don't want to save the world. XD I'm looking for someone to play on the darker side of things with me. I mean, what fun is it to be the good guy all the time? Lets go level some towns.

Setting 1 ~
Dark medieval fantasy. Maybe taking place in or around the underdark or in ravenloft.

Plot~
Character A is a newly appointed drow queen. And for her first task, she claims to want to unite all elven races against the orc. Only things aren't always as they seem. Character B is a death knight, assassin, a person who can help protect the queen while she is out and about supposedly spreading good in the world.
This is a very healthy mix of slice of life, political intrigue, and action.

Setting 2 ~
What if it was all real? The vampires, shifters, mages. All of it. Every scary story, every monster tale was real. As for the humans? Mindless, blind sheep. Lambs ready to be led to the slaughter. It had been 20 years now since vampires have made themselves known. Since then shifters and other unnatural races have been slowly stepping out of the shadows.

Plot~
Character A is one of the supernatural races. Claiming that they want to help humanity and all that jazz. Character B can be anything (Preferably a hunter of some kind.) When A and B meet up at first. B thinks A is really out to help. Only as things play out, A has more up there sleeve.
Again is a very healthy mix of slice of life, intrigue, and action.

More Plots ? ~
Don't see a plot you like? By all means, pitch me something dark and gritty.

What I'm Looking For~
I'm hoping to find someone willing to double having two characters each would be fun. Although I'm willing to go single.
NO one liners. I need enough detail to respond. I prefer at least 2 full paragraphs.
Write in 3rd person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back