• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Something a bit specific (Gravity Falls)

KatieBird

Hey, I rp on Tumblr and I'm having the worst luck finding a Stanford Pines to even pitch this to.

I rp an OC, and I totally know where you think this is going, but hear me out.

I'm not looking for romance. My character is underage. She is a mage who's primary forms of magic are planeswalking and weapon conjuration, and my mages' function in their world is to hunt demons.

I would desperately love to see them interact post-canon, in the time where Ford is still researching but has fallen back in with his family.

My character carries quite a bit of baggage with her, but if he was making genuine progress in researching demons and the like that her people had not made, she would do anything to be a part of that. She would see it as one useful thing she could being to her world. Something that would never make up for what she ruined, but still, something that would assure her that she did at least one worthwhile thing with her life.

I'm mostly interested in the slow buildup of a relationship, some heavy faux-family themes, and hopefully, her growing mor3 comfortable with herself through working with him.

I'd be happy to message you more about my worldbuilding, character, or just chat more about details if you're interested.

Some further technical details:
I am lit and multipara/treading into novella at times. I prefer a similar style.
I'm good with headcanons, but personality wise, it's a hard no if you stray too far from canon because a lot of this hinges on someone who's slowly recovering from his insecurities mentoring someone who has many insecurities of her own.
I am 23 and prefer to rp with 18+ partners. I may make exceptions.
I would not seek to interact with this character if you're triggered by themes of mental illness, suicide, or children acting as soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back