• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Someone who can draw Overwatch?

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
I was looking for someone who could draw an Overwatch OC of mine, i've been trying to get it done for forever, and would be greatly appreciated so i could have a pic to go off of with RPing:

Codename: ‘Poet’

Representative Color: Silver

Nationality: Canada

Character selection pose: Holding a bronze rose, similar to how Hanzo holds his scatter arrow

Appearance: silver military cap, a snow camo hoodie(usually unzipped, right sleeve is ripped off), metal chest plate, steampunkish goggles, cybernetic enhancement on right temple area, right eye is red (its a cybernetic one), brown combat boots, missile launcher on back, necklace with a bunch of omnic parts on it (he likes having trophies of his Omnic kills), his skin is grayer than a normal person’s(an after effect of Talon’s experiments), leather gloves.

Tattoo: Shark bomb(the kind of warhead with the face spray painted on it) on right arm

Affiliation: Overwatch(formerly), himself

Role: Defense

Health: 250(200 health, 50 armor)

*Personality*
Brief Overview: A walking artillery gun with a bad reputation, Pierre makes it his duty to take out the biggest threats to the fight. He is also a hopeless romantic type, who just wants to find someone to care about. He has a habit in talking old timey to people he meets.

Alignment: Mostly neutral, but steers to good side

*Bio:*
During the Omnicrisis, Canada responded by bringing back the ways of trench warfare rom both World Wars, combining old ideas with new technology.
Pierre Valentine was the son of a known gunrunner, but he wanted to give back to his country, so he enlisted. He became one of the most decorated soldiers on the front after a battle where he was one of few in his unit to survive, although he lost his eye in the process. Jack Morrison saw his potential, and recruited him into Overwatch. He developed a close bond to the other agents, seeing them as the family he never had.
His happiness was short lived, however. He lost his right leg in the battle against Doomfist, and was cast out of Overwatch after a falling out with Morrison over his feud with Gabriel Reyes. Pierre soon came to be the verbal punching bag by many of his former friends, some even blaming him for what happened in Switzerland. Unknown to his former colleagues, he had recently been diagnosed with a rare blood disease, and expected himself to die the way he lived: Alone.
He found help from an unlikely source. Talon scooped him up and their scientists, with the later addition of Moira, birthed new life in his veins, against his will of course. His disease was cured, but his veins now flowed with nanobots rather than blood, making him unable to age as they repaired any decaying cells. He escaped Talon, but found himself alone yet again, setting out to try and make the peaceful world Overwatch had tried and failed to accomplish.

Rain
Soda
History

Dislikes:
Being outsmarted
Talon
Ghosts
Himself(all the verbal abuse made him believe he was one of the factors for Switzerland happening)

*Battle Information*

*Weapon (Primary Fire): Valentine Sweeper*
Description: Fires a slug round that can penetrate through multiple enemies.
Type: hitscan

Damage Per Shot: 80 for a bodyshot, 120 for a headshot, but deteriorates 30 damage per person it pierces through on body shots, 50 on headshots.

Ammo: 2 shots in a clip

Reload Time: 1.2 second reload

*Weapon (Secondary Fire): Cupid’s Arrow*
Description: His alt fire transforms into a piercing round that penetrates through shields, and can still go through multiple enemies

Type: Fast projectile

Damage Per Shot: same as normal shot

Ammo: 1 shot, 5 second cooldown

Reload Time: 5 second cooldown

*Ability Slot 1: Heartbreaker*
Description: brings out a rocket launcher that he can fire, dealing damage. This launcher can be held until he fires it. His movement speed is reduced by 50% when holding it, however.

Damage: 180 on direct hit, 60 in splash damage
Damage to shields: 450

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Area of Effect: about ¼ tracer blink in splash damage

*Ability Slot 2: Chisel Drone*
Description: Poet sends out a drone that attaches to enemy shields or players, wearing them down over time. He stacks at 2 drones (they’re named Chisel and Grind). They have an HP of 20, and must be destroyed by another player after they attach to a shield/enemy . They eat away at shields even if they’re put away, like Brigitte or Reinhardt.

Effect: slowly drain life or shield HP(To hero-5 hp a second, max of 50 hp lost, to shield-25 HP a second, max of 250 shield lost)

Cooldown: 12 seconds

Duration: Drones last 10 seconds.

*Ultimate: Blackout*
Description: He fires a smoke grenade out of his launcher that spews out thick smoke

Type: Projectile ultimate

Effect: enemies in the smoke are blinded and visible through walls

Duration: 10 seconds

Area of Effect: 3 tracer blinks in a circular shape

Ultimate Quote(friendly): “Lets call it blind ambition!”
Ultimate quote(Self/ enemy: “Ready or not, here i come!”

*Passive Ability: Poetic Justice*
Description: When Poet dies, the location of the enemy who killed him is visible through walls for 6 seconds

*Counters*
Heroes he counters
- Reinhardt
- Brigitte
- Orisa
- Winston

Heroes that counter him
- Tracer
- Sombra
- Reaper
- Bastion

*Skins:*

Rare:
Rose- basic red

Dandelion- basic yellow

Hellebore- basic black

Iris- basic blue

Epic:
Jade- bright green, with brown outlines/details

Mountie- dressed like Canadian Mountie

Legendary:
Tank Hunter- mostly brown overcoat, Doughboy style helmet, brown gas mask, heavy ballistic protection on front, mortar shell tied onto back
(Description: during the Omnicrisis, Pierre was given the job of taking out enemy defenses, or heavily armored offenses.)

Trench Warrior- same as above, but dark military green gas mask/overcoat

Frontier- raccoon skin hat, grey overcoat, satchel, camp backpack.

Survivor- grizzly bear skin hat, very pale green overcoat, satchel, grey backpack

Moviegoer(during Anniversary Event)- 3D glasses, no hat, Alien shirt and jeans

Demolitionist Valentine(Archives Event)- blue version of his hat, heavy armor(all blue)
(Description: In Overwatch’s prime, Poet served as a frontline agent against the threats that plagued the world, until one fateful day in Switzerland.)

Snowboarder(during Christmas event)- ski hat/goggles, winter coat, snowboard on back, covered in snow

Experiment(Halloween event)- sack hood(one eyehole cut out), torn and paler clothing, tubes coming out of back.
(Description: After Talon’s experiments on him, Poet saw himself as a monster, and hid himself away from society.)

*Achievements:*
Blind Date: As Poet, have 5 enemies be blinded by 1 use of Blackout
Bunker Buster: As Poet, destroy 8 enemy shields in 1 game

*Emotes*
Generic laugh

Generic sit

Notes- takes out a notebook and writes some stuff down before putting it away

Break time- takes out a soda bottle and chugs the entire damn thing down before tossing it behind him. *”Tastes GREAT”*

Gentleman- brings out and smells a bronze(legit metal) rose

(Archives event)Good and Evil- his 2 drones sit on his shoulders, 1 with halo and 1 with devil horns, and start beeping at him while he looks at both of them.

(During Anniversary)March- his dance, he Hell marches in place, busting some dank moves in the process

*Victory Poses*
(Christmas event)Cheers- holding up soda bottle

Victorious- holding up gun and yelling like a Tusken Raider from Star Wars

(Halloween event)R.I.P- his gun is leaned against the tombstone and his 2 drones hover on each side as his hand rises from the ground.

Relaxed- leaning on his gun

(Archives event)Great War- holding a mortar shell like a baby, as if about to load it into a giant gun

*Highlight Intros*
Smoke- a smoke cloud rises from the ground, after a few second the camera quickly turns around to find a slow mo of the stock of his gun about to hit the screen

Pot Shot- just him loading and firing his missile launcher, slow mo-ing when the rocket comes out

Locked and Loaded- foot shot as 2 bullet casings hit the ground, it pans up after he reloads and ends in front of the end of his gun barrel

*Voice Lines*

Equippable:
“Will you... be my Valentine? Hehehe….sorry.”
“Slow down and smell the roses.”
“Guns and roses? Describes me pretty well, actually.”
“The pain we inflict upon ourselves hurt most of all.”(Quote from Oedipus Rex)
(Halloween) “Lets just say i’m Frankenstein’s monster...and im looking for my creator.”
“Veni, Vidi, Vici!”
“Divide and Conquer!”
“The world is nothing but smoke and mirrors
“Beware the man behind the curtain” (Wizard of Oz reference)
“Some stories are true that never happened.” (Elie Wiezel quote, RIP)

Using Heartbreaker:
“Oh, i’ll break your walls down alright!”
“Bang.”
“Danger close! Watch out!”

Using Chisel Drones:
“Away my pretties!”
“Sick ‘em!”

Killing an enemy:
”From hell’s heart, I stabbeth thee!”(quote from ‘Moby Dick’)
“May your name be forgotten…”
“Where’s your Romeo now?”
(When killing a Reaper) “Maybe this time you’ll STAY dead!”
(killing tank hero)“The bigger they are, the harder they fall!”

To Specific Heroes(banter):
(to Doomfist)”They say history is written by the winners of war...God help us all if your plan succeeds…”
(To Widowmaker) ”your familiarity vexes me women, tell me, who are you?”
(When near a Mccree who gets a kill) ”Guess I owe you a drink, old pal O’ mine?”
(to Tracer) “It looks like we’re both doomed to walk this world forever, although i find myself glad i won’t walk alone.”
(To Reinhardt) “Not the ‘knight in shining armor’ I was expecting…but alright then.”

When respawning:
“Y tu, brute?”(reference to Julius Caesar play)
“Aw, what a disaster!”
“Well, i was considered dead anyways”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back