• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Someone wanna role-play? (MxF)

limetree

Wanna hang out?
Hello there~
I'm looking for somebody who would be interested in role-playing with me. I'm open to most ideas, but if you want to role-play with me, there are a few rules:
I like romance, but please be reasonable- nothings gonna happen between two people 5 seconds after they meet.​
Please reply in full sentences with correct grammar.​
I would also like replies to be at least 2 lines long, but we can decide on a more specific length if you're interested.​
I think that's all of my rules...

So, on to plot ideas. I've only got two, so if you're not interested in either of these I'm more than happy for you to give me one of yours. I can't say for sure whether I'll like your idea, but it's worth a try, right? 'xD
Also, my ideas wouldn't work as a "you're character 1, I'll be character 2" role-play. We will both have the option of writing about all characters.

Idea 1:
Historical Fiction
Main characters: A young king who tries to rule his kingdom justly. He sometimes feels a little overwhelmed by this responsibility and despite his
best efforts, some of his subjects dislike him.​
A girl who has been his body guard for several years. She's a skilled fighter and is very strict with herself as well as her subordinates.​
A girl who has recently been picked to be another of the King's bodyguards. The King's advisor picked her because of her looks as he is worried about the fact that the King doesn't have a wife or a harem.​
A King of another country. He's arrogant and a little hard-headed and enjoys rubbing people the wrong way. Despite his personality, he's quite smart.​
The story follows the two kings as they form a peace treaty between their kingdoms- one of them being less willing than the other- and the importance of the young king's two bodyguards.

Idea 2:
Slice of Life
Main Characters: (I'll give them random names to avoid confusion. If you don't like any of the names, we can change them.)
Elaine has just turned 17 and it's been a little over half a year since she left school. She lives with her best friend, whom she's known for several years. Her parents were French, but she was born in the UK and isn't fluent in French.​
David is Elaine's best friend. He's 22 and has graduated University but is now having difficulties finding a job. Because he has a flat of his own, he's having difficulties paying the rent without a stable income.​
Lucia is 29 and has recently moved to the UK (this is where the story is set) with her younger brother. She was born and raised in Italy. She's now opening an Italian cafe.​
Gianni is 24 and is the cook in his sister's cafe. He has an addiction to both smoking and coffee, and is very outgoing and loud especially when he's in a kitchen. Because of his direct way of speaking, people often think he's rude. He cares a lot about the people he's close to.​
David and Elaine start working at this cafe and become close to the owners as well as their co-workers.

If you're interested in role-playing with me, send me a message ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back