• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom someone to be trash with (og plot!)

ooo! i'd be up for a Good Omens rp if you are! Just two points - I am a minor, os if that makes you uncomfortable, don't worry! As well as this, I've only read the book and seen clips of the show. <3

ooo! i'd be up for a Good Omens rp if you are! Just two points - I am a minor, os if that makes you uncomfortable, don't worry! As well as this, I've only read the book and seen clips of the show. <3

I'm a minor as well, so it's completely fine! I'd be down to RP with you, just dm me!

Hello, idk if you're still looking for Dishonored roleplayers, but I main the Outsider. Huge fan of shipping.

ohh I've never tried rp'ing with someone playing the outsider! we can try!

Legend of Zelda, Ganon x Link, maybe?​

depending on who's playing the characters, yep!

---

looking for MCU! preferably stucky, I'd love a nice little found family plot with them being a coupla dads. also looking for an opportunity to play loki!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back