• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom someone to be trash with (og plot!)

howdy friend! i'm also gay trash and i'm doing a rewatch of atla in quarantine, and i have an original brain baby set before/during aang's arc that i've been dying to use for like. forever. it gets rlly into the gray morality of the war & every so darker themes!! i'd love to try it out w/ you :o

D&D-esque in what way? Like say the use of the different races or more of a fantasy magical type deal?

D&D-esque in what way? Like say the use of the different races or more of a fantasy magical type deal?

oh! maybe both? I hadn't really thought to into it ^^ we can come up with something though!

I'm definitely interested in some of these prompts! Are you still looking for partners? I'm thinking up some LOZ and Fran Bow ideas if you are.

oh my god ive never met another all for the game fan like ever let's rp it this is so exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back