• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom someone to be trash with (og plot!)

oliiebee

nerd:tm:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
uh, hello! i'm crea, or isa, or whatever the heck you want to call me, and the lowercase is just for the aesthetic i promise. i love weeping over gay trash because i, too, am such. m/m definitely preferred if romance is involved, but i'm totally cool with platonic goodness. timezone = EST, though my sleep schedule's a wreck so i tend to be up throughout the night.

i'm not too sure what else to write but gjbjgbsjdgb

here's some fandoms, i'm cool with canon kids or original brain babies

Good Omens (god i adore this)
Sally Face
All For The Game/Foxhole Court
(again I adoreee)
Legend of Zelda
Dishonored
Thief
maybe something D&D/Shadowrun-esque??
Kingdom Hearts
Fran Bow/Little Misfortune
Supernatural (craving)
Tokyo Ghoul
Hannibal (CRAVING THE MOST, would prefer hannigram, can play either but prefer will)
Death Stranding (CRAVING)
The Mandalorian
MCU (Steve/Bucky or something with Loki!)

extra! I have a plot I've been wanting to do about kids who, after experiencing some sort of trauma, have developed superpowers. those who are found out get sent to a facility for alleged treatment. we can obviously expand upon this!

ps: i adore darker themes and fluff is my weakness

Last edited:
Would you be up for having a plot independent of fandoms? Meaning alllll original brain babies! (:

Yooo you seem super nice I'd love to do some Good Omens with ya if you're interested, but tbh I'm always down for anything, lemme know if you're still looking~

Yooo you seem super nice I'd love to do some Good Omens with ya if you're interested, but tbh I'm always down for anything, lemme know if you're still looking~

hell yeah omg!! i've been looking to do good omens. pm me?

Hey there! I'd be up for doing an ATLA roleplay or something original!

Hey there! I'd be up for doing an ATLA roleplay or something original!

oh holy balls hello!! i'm so sorry my memory's been crap of late and i thought i already responded!! if you're still interested i'd love to!

oh holy balls hello!! i'm so sorry my memory's been crap of late and i thought i already responded!! if you're still interested i'd love to!
That's alright! I'll PM you now then! ^^

ahhh I'm aware of it! But I haven't had time to get my hands on the game, no

I have an interesting scene set in the Bioshock world if you're interested, and I can fill you in on the stuff you gotta know for it as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back