• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Someone For The End Of The World]

Gemma Nye

ConflictOfPinterests
Greetings!

I am a writer that's just been really craving a good story.

As a writer, I am detailed and typically respond with multiple paragraphs. I enjoy all sorts of genres, though my roleplay experience trends toward realistic/modern and fantasy. Of course, I do write in other genres such as futuristic/sci fi or quests or conquering/expansion. I'm an open writer, so if you have any roleplay ideas already, as I know I do, feel free to share them and I'm always down to start a roleplay that seems interesting!

In a partner, I do prefer that they be detailed as well and provide detailed posts for their partners. I work and have classes, so my response times can range from a rapid response to maybe a couple of days after you post, depending on when I get the time to log on and check the post. I do sometimes sit online while I am at work, so if you respond while I have it open, I will most likely have a response to you shortly.

Please share your ideas that you have! I'd love to get started!

I'm just getting back into roleplay, so I'm really new again and trying to find my groove.. but if you'll give me a chance I'm open to any ideas you may have!

I'm just getting back into roleplay, so I'm really new again and trying to find my groove.. but if you'll give me a chance I'm open to any ideas you may have!
Splendid! I have had some ideas floating around, but I haven't had a chance to particularly develop them enough for formal proposition. I don't know if that makes sense. Basically I see some ideas in my head, just they aren't translated to a little synopsis for writers to read and choose from. xD But I am of course able to share ideas with you based on what you like to write. And vice versa! I enjoy modern/realistic and fantasy. I'm good with sci-fi and futuristic, but I'm not too keen on roleplay set in historic past (in a past we come up with is fine). I'll pretty much only do a Harry Potter fandom and that's if the basic in me can't resist (I like original work. I say like, I mean loooooove. Even a fandom most likely would be an ode to the already existing story, not a replication of it).

Shoot me a PM or respond if you're interested, still! Fairly soon I should be posting a thread with those ideas down in writing so that you can see what I'm thinking of. I can link you the thread whenever that gets done so if something from that list seems appealing, of course we can go with that!

I am definitely interested! I also prefer modern/realistic, but can do fantasy depending on the level. Unfortunately I don't know enough about Harry Potter to feel comfortable roleplaying it (this hufflepuff has only seen the movies and read the first book)

If you do make a post, please send me a link! Or if you'd rather, PM me whatever you have in mind. I can't send messages out myself yet I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back