• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Someone Else Joining the Search!

TemperedSunshine

Hello! If you’ve made your way here, then I assume you’re looking for someone to rp with as well! I’m TemperedSunshine, but you can call me Sunny!

I have a few rules, but we’ll get them out of the way first.

RULES
-No one under 18, please. I would honestly prefer 21+ for my own comfort.
-No characters under 18. All of my characters are 18+, so I would prefer yours be as well.
-If you only play females, please don’t message. It really isn’t fair if you fully expect me to play a male just because you don’t want to. I am perfectly happy to play males, but it gets tiresome sometimes.
-No anthros or furries. I just don’t enjoy these in rp. Sorry!
-Write between 1 and 3 paragraphs. I find it hard to work with replies that are only a couple of sentences long, but I don’t want responses that are novellas, either!
-Don’t overdo it with descriptions. Describing things is great, but I don’t care about your character’s favorite shirt enough to want to read a rambling paragraph that describes every detail of it.
-No plots in which romance is the biggest motivation. I don’t mind if romance comes into play, but I honestly get bored if the whole point is getting our characters together and will lose interest if it’s the driving factor.

Now that that’s over, let’s delve into other stuff, shall we?

About Me
-I will follow my own rules. Because it wouldn’t be fair otherwise!
-I only play OCs. Original characters are more comfortable for me to play. While I have played around in fandom settings (a group of friends and I have an AU 2017 Power Rangers rp that’s been going on for a while) it will probably be more enjoyable for us both if we play in a world of our own creation since I’m not part of many fandoms.
-I will try to post at least every other day. I do have a life- as I’m sure you do!- and don’t always have the time to post.
-I play both male and female. But I would greatly appreciate the chance to play a female since I almost always get stuck playing the guy.
-I don’t really care to double. I feel that doubling makes things a bit messy, but I am happy to do two rps with you so we can both have fun!
-I am happy to chat OoC. I have a Discord for it, even!
-I am happy to help plot. Have an inkling of what you want to play but want some help sorting out the details before we play? Just ask!
-I am LGBTQ+ friendly! Want one or both of us to play characters who are members of the community? Just ask!
-I don’t need writing samples! I understand why some people require these, but I’m not worried about such things.
-I won’t get hung up on grammar! As long as I can figure out what you’re trying to say and you don’t use chatspeak while we’re playing, it’s all good!

Genres I Enjoy
-fantasy (modern and medieval)
-supernatural (werewolves, vampires, people with powers, other interesting creatures)
-dystopian

I don’t have any plots in mind at the moment, but if I come up with some, I’ll put them here. For now, why don’t you message me if you have something in mind that you think we might both enjoy?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back