• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Somebody I Used To Know [need 1 male]

If this is still open then I'd like to sign up! What other roles do you need filled (provided they are still free)?

Yeah, same. Any open roles, very interested!

The only role that hasn't been assigned yet is the power couple male. Someone put up a WIP and never touched it, so I'm assuming they're no longer interested. If either of you put up a sheet, can you have it done by tomorrow? ^^

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Someone finished a sheet for the toxic male; I just wanted to let you know! I did see your post the other day about joining too many RPs (probably somewhat my fault too XD) so if you don't wanna do the sheet anymore, I totally understand, and if someone drops I can let you know! <3

Once we get the last sheet up for the power couple male, we can begin!

@AnimeGenork
Someone finished a sheet for the toxic male; I just wanted to let you know! I did see your post the other day about joining too many RPs (probably somewhat my fault too XD) so if you don't wanna do the sheet anymore, I totally understand, and if someone drops I can let you know! <3

I'll probably still finish it anyway since now it's a thing that's bursting to get out, but I totally understand if you accept the one that was finished before mine. I just wanted to give it a shot since I liked the idea :)

I'll probably still finish it anyway since now it's a thing that's bursting to get out, but I totally understand if you accept the one that was finished before mine. I just wanted to give it a shot since I liked the idea :)

Then I say go for it! ^^

f9b975f4e5cde766cb494eb5fd64bfae.png

9d449832d52b7b8b083679f651f2e3ac.png
Rules:
1. I except literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is NOT first come, first serve. There will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

Specific to this RP:
1. For some of the couples, especially the opposites couple, it might be a good idea to get an idea of the other persons character before making a sheet. Not to downplay your creative freedom, but so that you actually fit the role!
2. I want to take the female role in the opposites attract couple, but feel free to make a sheet for it if you want. If yours is better I might accept it. xDD

8dff286e450c4245ec235f5c83988dd9.png
284149057709515473g4fGxbEac.jpg

Exes. They're not in your life anymore for a reason, right? Whatever the reason your breakup was, it was most likely final. Maybe you or your old SO moved away. Cheated. Lied. You just didn't work out. Whatever the reason or however you feel about the breakup or that person anymore-- it's over.

But what if you got another chance? Out of thousands of applicants, you were chosen to participate in the brand new reality series entitled 'Somebody That I Used To Know'. Do you really know that ex as well as you thought? Have they changed since you dated? And most important... is there the possibility of a second chance? Do you want that?

91fef43d753e49156cdd8f39624062a7.png
The Teenage Dream Couple

This couple was everybody's dream couple. Perfect girl + perfect boy = perfect relationship, right? They did everything together, even wore those I'm with him/her t-shirts. They would skip out on time with their friends just to be with each other, whether they were watching a movie or going out for a night on the town. If they were so perfect, just what caused their demise?

cba28eeeb484aa21c75b1c717954cad3.png
The Toxic Couple

This couple was just exhausting to look at. They were extremely attracted to each other, couldn't keep their hands off each other when they were together. But that closeness, that touchy-feelyness never lasted long, did it? They brought out the worst in each other, always arguing about something, convinced that the other was wrong and they were right. They rarely agreed. The highs were great, but the lows left each other drained. It's obvious why this couple ended... or is it?

70707ffe2f47ebb33e65babb3d961d43.png
The Opposites Attract Couple

This couple was an interesting match. They were polar opposites. Think country and city, or day and night. They always found a way to compromise... well, usually. They were different in every way possible, but at least they respected each other. People were generally genuinely confused when they found out there two were a couple. How did it work? Well, obviously it didn't. Maybe their differences finally got the better of them.

648b52a8f97139227c45a8b275553d79.png
The Power Couple

This couple was hardly a couple at all. Both of them were truly independent people, always striving to reach their own goals. These two were hardly able to compromise at anything, and usually put themselves and their wants before their partners. Careers, wants, needs, social lives... it didn't matter as long as yours came first. Love was not a priority in this relationship. Another obvious ending... right?

The main page said you were still accepting, so any roles that I could possibly fill?

Any open roles? I saw open Toxic male and open Power male? Interested in either or both. Let me know!

Do you still need a power couple male/female? I would be interested in either!

Do you still need a power couple male/female? I would be interested in either!

Fol Fol submitted a sheet for the last role we needed, though I've asked her I think twice now to fix her sheet with no response. I'm going to try again and if no response, you can submit a sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back