• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Somebody I Used To Know [closed]

Need TEENAGE DREAM and TOXIC male.

Note: The roleplay has started, but we are still on page 2. Since the first teenage dream and toxic males stopped responding, we are going to write them off, and say the show had to pick two other boyfriends, so they'll just be 'late arrivals'.

Need TEENAGE DREAM and TOXIC male.

Note: The roleplay has started, but we are still on page 2. Since the first teenage dream and toxic males stopped responding, we are going to write them off, and say the show had to pick two other boyfriends, so they'll just be 'late arrivals'.

Still applies!

Darling i’ve always loved your roleplay ideas.

I take interest in the Toxic couple.

Absolutely, I'll give it a shot. I'm looking for a face-claim, now. I'll ask Xed Xed some questions throughout the process of my character-sheet lol.

Do you have discord? That's where most of our OOC chatter is, and you guys have your own channel for discussing relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back