• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some War Themed Rps anyone?

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Experiment*- The (enter enemy) had been able to tell they were losing for a while, so as a last ditch effort they toss in the last card they have. X3N1FF3R. An experiment on a human that only one survived. It was supposed to create the perfect soldier and it had. It made a killer who felt no pain or remorse. Very quickly its name was feared, having cleared out lines of soldiers without stopping, before returning back to its masters. Well, it had tried breaking into Y/C's base, and just barely the forces had subdued it and contained it. Does curiosity lead Y/C to go sneak a peak? Or maybe duty? Either way this soldier ends up being Y/C's problem.

(Alternate) Super soldiers, its all anyone ever wanted. The Nazi's wanted one, the Americans wanted one, hell I bet even Porta Rico wanted one. Well, what happens if there was one? Code Name: X3N1FF3R. A series of test run by Nazi's to make their super soldier. A ruthless efficient machine for the battlefield. Only one survived the test, gaining the ability to clear a room without even needing a weapon and feeling no pain whatsoever. Well it would've been a perfect playing card had it not escaped and fled, determined to leave it all behind. Thats where Y/C comes in. They can be dragged into this or willingly help, up to you, just one things for sure in the end. That supersoldier is stuck with Y/C.

GUYSSS IM BACKKKKKK

Hey yall, its Aires again. Here with two new plots.

-I am 18, so 18+ please.
-Please be lgbtqia friendly, even if its mxf, because my side chars are bound to be queer, and even X3N goes
-TELL ME TRIGGERS, THIS CAN GET DARK AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO AVOID!!!
-I can easily drop 500 words, and while I dont need a whole book, more than one line please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back