• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which plot do you want most?

• P R O M P T # 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P R O M P T # 2

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • P R O M P T # 3

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • A mix perhaps? {Clarify below}

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

.V1LLAINISM._

𝘜 π˜• π˜‹ 𝘌 𝘈 π˜‹ ;;
Alright so, for someone who's very s c a t t e r e d.... I tend to have a TON of ideas that either never go refined, or never come to fruition. But now that the tides are turning, and that a new year is ahead of us {If another old person says "See you next year!" I AM THROWING HANDS} but yeah, a resolution of mine is to start what I finish, or at least try my hardest to complete it. And so, with a dubious hand, I present to thee a few unpolished, unscathed ideas that I intend to par take in with others.
🧎 why did I used to be a toenail shampoo stan

P R O M P T# 1

~Little Women~

Okay so, after seeing Timothee Chalamet in Little Women, I couldn't get the idea out of my head. Mans is GORGEOUS. But anyway, I've been toying with the idea of a family-oriented rp set wayyy back in the more regressive age. Something with three sisters, lacking parental guidance and authority, all the while attempting to keep the household afloat and make their place in the world. Obviously, male characters would be encouraged as well, since romance is quite popular, and tbh, I would LOVE to find more Laurie's around. Everyone, get you a man like Laurie. But yeah, this is one of the many incomplete ideas I have.

P R O M P T #2

~Courtly love~

Similar to a soap opera, only, set somewhere around the French revolution. I'm interested in analyzing the era in a more, human, relatable way. As, we never really see many things that we can connect with. AND SO, through some sort of medium (maybe a new law, or a secret pub), I was thinking of having all the characters know of each other in some way, and in that way, they would face the struggles of forbidden relationships, drama & galore alongside the troubles of well, the 1700's.

On second thought, I think something that could bring our diverse cast of characters could come from an outcry from the exceedingly poor. Maybe due to the huge class divides, people are yearning for equality and therefore, monarchs and government officials are forced to integrate even the most elite of society's with the rest? Imagine how cute it would be if the whole servant x prince trope surfaced during an "equity" ball EHDWW.

P R O M P T #3

~Red string~

Now, this is my more modern one. And I'm sure that you all have heard of the great ancient Chinese myth that is the Red thread of fate...But if you haven't, fear not, friend. Essentially it's just this thing where, the Gods tie an invisible red string to the ends of two pinky fingers, and the owners of those pinkies are bound to each other no matter what. You see, the string may twist, become knotted, rigged, but in the end, the star crossed lovers always find one another, and I think that's beautiful. BUT ANYWAY, flash forward to 2019 (or 2020, whatevs) the story is centered around a group of young, close-knit friends, and as they began adulting, they must consider who they really are, what they're passionate about and who they love. Now, we have some non-believes with us, of course, but when more than a few began finding their true matched (within the group to add more drama), is it really a myth after all?

Basically, the plot would just be about friends clearing the lines between budding friendship and sizzling lovers... I had this idea for a scene where one girl realizes her true soulmate is the man that her best friend is dating... IQEDHQWENNQWS.

~
~
~

Anyway, that's all I have for you today/night! I'm open to suggestions and whatnot, just comment down your interest below and make sure to vote for whichever plot you're vying for most!

Happy last day of 2019,

Robbie

Last edited:
Oh my godddd I love the potential drama situation for Red String. I'm a sucker for jealousy situations. And that sounds hecka amazing.

Super interested in 3. Gimme that juicy drama. Wouldn't be interested in the rest if I'm honest but 3 is way far ahead so shouldn't be an issue.

Super interested in 3. Gimme that juicy drama. Wouldn't be interested in the rest if I'm honest but 3 is way far ahead so shouldn't be an issue.
Lol, you can't be too sure that 3 will be the winner, the others might pull a vroom vroom and catch up. Have you read the tortoise and the hare??? I def recommend, it's a great read.

But anyway, I'll be closing down the poll in the next day or so, so those who are still interested have time to slip in a vote.

Soooooooo... historical rp?? I am always down.
O n O. It seems like you're one of the only people who genuinely liked the historical rps (WHICH HONESTLY SUCKS CAUSE THEY HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL) so if and when #3 wins, you are free to leave if you want, I fully understand :'). I'll be saving those ideas for later, anyway :)

Lol, you can't be too sure that 3 will be the winner, the others might pull a vroom vroom and catch up. Have you read the tortoise and the hare??? I def recommend, it's a great read.

But anyway, I'll be closing down the poll in the next day or so, so those who are still interested have time to slip in a vote.

O n O. It seems like you're one of the only people who genuinely liked the historical rps (WHICH HONESTLY SUCKS CAUSE THEY HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL) so if and when #3 wins, you are free to leave if you want, I fully understand :'). I'll be saving those ideas for later, anyway :)
Well, if you ever want to do historical with me, I’ll be around. I’m leading one set in the 1840s right now ;)

Maybe mix two and three. Imagine Marie Antoinette true love being a commoner revolutionary.
I personally think that that’d be hella cool, but I d k about the others yet. I’ll make a chat so we can hear everyone’s ideas/opinions some time soon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back