• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some type of fantasy RP

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

I have an idea of some type of RP that takes place in some huge world with a melancholy-styled type of tone to the whole thing.

I'm pretty much wanting it to feel how the first half of this sounds:

[media]

[/media]
And maybe this:

[media]

[/media]

I have a faint image of large ruins, maybe some type of destroyed heaven?

Oooh, that's a good idea, but I have the idea of angels, any input on those?

Maybe... Hmm... It would be quite tragic...

Perhaps there could be something about mythological gods?

That would be interesting~ 
Oh, angels?

Hmm, though overdone it could work~

Since it's like a destroyed heaven the angels could be trying to save what's left of their home from all the beings that are seeping into their reality? Just throwing that out there lol.

Mythological gods can definitely work.

Maybe, I'm thinking about putting a spin on the angels, though I'm not sure what.

Hmm, what if heaven was destroyed by false angels?

I dunno...

Maybe there's a dark force that's made it's way into heaven, and the gods need the angels' help to drive it out because the gods are weak under the power of the dark forces, so angels with different abilities must unite and cooperate to drive out the darkness, and defeat the threat of the false angels.

Hmm, just throwing shit at the ceiling to see what sticks.

Although, I will have to make it tomorrow, I'm on a mobile right now, but I have a three day weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back