• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some tea or some food perhaps?

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, my name is Jin-Ho, and I'd like to have a chat with someone, but not of the usual fare. In this roleplay, I'll be serving food and drinks I make myself while having a nice chat. Who, you may ask, am I having a chat with? Anyone you so desire! From a space opera, an urban fantasy, a popular anime, anyone, from original work or not, is welcomed, including yourself! The whole library of literary works is the limit! Oh, and of course, everything is non-canon, unless you want it to be canon.

Now, with the elevator pitch done, here's the explanation. In this RP, I will be playing as myself. Either you or your character will come visit me at an (imaginary) apartment of some sorts to have a short chat about your character's (or your) life, worries, philosophies, etc. There's an additional twist to this RP as well: I'll be taking photos of food and drinks that I make in real life to add to the immersion of the RP. While I can't guarantee that my creations will be of the best caliber, I'm fairly sure that it'll be interesting.

If you're wondering how your character (or you) will get to my room, you'll run into a clean, white door with a small, brown welcome mat. Seeing a door out of place might be a bit jarring and suspicious, but don't be afraid of knocking. I'll let you in if I can.

1614317350480.png1614317372063.png
And if this post looks similar, it's because it is. An updated version of the original interest check.

A record of all the visits I've had so far: One x One - Recordum de Visitatione

Last edited:
Splitter Mouse Splitter Mouse
My apologies. I got so caught up with my studies that I didn't get a chance to prepare the room until now.
Here's the link:

Da bump. I'm done with a final and can now partially relax now. Looking for another person to RP with!

This is something that sounds really interesting, and I would love to give it a try when your next few meetings are done :0!
(man can't believe I just caught that spelling error!)

Last edited:
When your next meeting is done would you be willing to contact me? It’s been a while since I expressed interest so I wanted to make sure it was clear I am still 100% game!

I'm actually available to do a session right now! Though, with college stuff all over the place, I don't think I'll be able to make anything too complicated.

I'm actually available to do a session right now! Though, with college stuff all over the place, I don't think I'll be able to make anything too complicated.
I wouldn’t mind just having a chill session sort of thing if you’re game! I completely understand school struggles so no worries there.

Here's the room! Come in whenever you can.

Here's the room! Come in whenever you can.
I’ll get you a reply in the morning as it’s rather late for me, but I am excited to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back