Some Synopses Of My Children

bluebloodedmurder

I'm not a boy or girl, I'm a WARNING
Minako

miko.png

Adoptive daughter of Kahuna Olivia, island challenger, and a nervous wreck, Miko-a nickname that has stuck with her for years-longs to do something right. Left by her biological parents, and adopted by Olivia, she doesn’t feel a sense of belonging often. Miko doesn’t want to be Champion, or complete the Pokedex, or become the next Kahuna of Akala… She simply wants to belong somewhere in the world.

Team (Post-Game)

• Decidueye
  • Lycanroc (Midday Form)
  • Skarmory
  • Sableye
  • Chansey
  • Toxapex

Lola Obinu

obinulily.png

Lola Obinu, 19, and the Alolan Champion. Completing her trials and becoming island champion was certainly a big step for Lola-she is the youngest to become champion, and looks even younger than she really is. Showing up in Alola with a Ralts and a Combee by her side, Lola conquered the island trials with ease, and went on to become the first champion rather easily. She’s a powerful force, and doesn’t hide the fact.

Team
  • Alolan Ninetails
  • Gallade
  • Dhelmise
  • Salazzle
  • Vespiqueen
  • Alakazam

Akina Chiaki

chiaki.png

Akina Chiaki, possibly the lowest achiever you’ll ever meet. Constantly at the bottom of her class, Miss Akina, or Chiaki to her friends, is the ‘dangerous punk’ that your parents tell you to watch out for, with dyed hair, unorthodox dress-outside of school she doesn’t even pretend to like fancier clothing-a bad attitude and a penchant for vandalism. Coming from one of the typical high-class families that often attend Ouran, she doesn’t act like it-what sort of upper-class girl vandalises the houses of people she doesn’t like? But, still, the only control her parents have over her is forced tutoring sessions. Otherwise, she’d be gone by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back