• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some supernatural Plots

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Haven't done any serious or dark rps in a while so here's my thread see any plots ya like or just wanna pitch your own to me be sure to pm me.

Eyes: Ever since you were young you had a special ability. You could see exactly how long someone had to live. You're never wrong either one look and you can see it. You've lived with this ability in secret the only life you haven't been able to see was your own. That was the only strange thing until a new student arrived. You looked at them and nearly fell out of your desk, why? Well because they were the first person you've ever met to have infinite time.

Possessed: When you tell people your an exorcist they don't really believe you or they just think your crazy. Yet it's true demons and ghost are very real and you do your best to keep them at bay or to calm them down. Though while other exorcist might struggle to stop some higher level demons, not you. Your the best and the reason for that is simple you've got a secret weapon. You have your very own demon to help.

Imaginary Friend: You can see ghost you've been able to since you were a kid. Only one person knows about this and that's your best friend. They've been by your side forever and you'd do anything for one another. One day when you two are supposed to meet up for drinks they show up real late. You forgive them though except it's strange when you ask the bartender to get you a drink for your friend they laugh. "Yeah sure thing they want an imaginary snack too." That's when you realize your the only one who can see them right now because you're best friend is now a ghost.

On the case: Your a detective and a damn good one. The reason being your able to see visions of the past my touching people and objects. Your new partner is pretty good too. They manage to solve some pretty hard cases when you asked how they do it you touch them seeing a vision from their past. You see them murder someone they then smile and say, "Guess I got the right mindset."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back