• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crestedflower

Hi everyone! I've come back from an unintentional hiatus, as things in my life grew hectic and I was rarely ever able to get access to a computer until now ^^'

But, I'm back now and I'm looking for two specific things!

Pokemon (preferably Sword and Shield, but any Pokemon related thing could work!) And Fire Emblem Three Houses (I've played through every route including the DLC, and I have an Abyss OC that I'd love to use.)!

I'm mostly looking for CanonxOC, or OcxOC to an extent. I'm maybe not the best at Canon characters, but I'm always willing to go outside my comfort zone for most characters when doubling! I don't really have any specific rules either, but I would prefer someone that writes more than one-liners? That's simply because I like having things to go off of. But I'm also not someone who writes multi-para XD I'm a bit in between.

Other than that, I don't think I have anything else to say, really, though I might add some things as I think of them.

Please message me! I'd prefer it over having a ton of comments here ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back