• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice.

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Plot:
This roleplay will be about runaways with powers. On top of that, I am a sucker for enemies to lovers, as well as powers that conflict. So for example say Muse A has fire powers, and their personality is cold and bitter. Muse B could have ice powers, and their personality is a bit warmer, yet still a bit sassy. Also, a slight drawback to their powers would be nice, just so they aren't overpowered haha. The setting for this would be modern, and I do plan to have some romance in here as well! Something a little slower paced is nice, so things don't run too quickly haha.

I will be playing as a girl in this, and I would love for there to be at least a little romance!!! c: I am chill with any pairing, so feel free to play whichever gender you're comfortable with! ;3

Requirements:
Literacy
, meaning that you go into great detail/description with your posts!
Length, something along the lines of four or so paragraphs would be nice. I would like something to reply to, after all! ;>
Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while!
Also, it would be great if you could write a starter! I apologize in advance, as I am not good at starting off! ^^"
Lastly, please be over 18, it would be strange for me to roleplay with someone younger than that. Nothing bad/nasty is going to happen in or out of roleplay, it's just a personal preference! ;'3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back