• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Some questions

BlytheTaylor

Unlucky Member
1) i just wanted to make sure the account was free i assumed it was cause there was nothing about payment but figured i would double check.

2) i tried logging back in and got told my account was temporarily blocked i don't think it recingized my profile/password since i just registed today. (Also i dknt remember it asking for one after i hit sign up with discord but i assumed it would be my discord password, also i got back in by trying to reregister with my discord but idk if the temopary block login thing needs to be fixed.)

3) do you mind if i post a link to my charrie website for people to look at when going to rp with me.

4)also is there a limit on characters or the theme ti be rped i got the feeling there was not but i wantes to double check

1) i just wanted to make sure the account was free i assumed it was cause there was nothing about payment but figured i would double check.
Yes, RpNation is free.

2) i tried logging back in and got told my account was temporarily blocked i don't think it recingized my profile/password since i just registed today. (Also i dknt remember it asking for one after i hit sign up with discord but i assumed it would be my discord password, also i got back in by trying to reregister with my discord but idk if the temopary block login thing needs to be fixed.)
We'd need more information about the error you received.

3) do you mind if i post a link to my charrie website for people to look at when going to rp with me.
All roleplay content needs to be locally hosted on the site for moderation purposes.

4)also is there a limit on characters or the theme ti be rped i got the feeling there was not but i wantes to double check
There is only the limit set by your imagination or the GM of the RP.

2) ok so i made my account ealier and seeing as i had the option to use discord dicided to use that. I then was taken to the page where i was to pick out a username but not a passoword and assumed my password probably got set to my discord password after that i accept the terms and stuff and went to the page where it said my account wont be active until 1o posts are made and after 24 hours. I then decide to log out for now and came back to try and log in a few hours later the system didn't reconize my user name so i used my email witch i did recnize and tried my lassword for discord when it didn't acceot that i tried some of the other passwords i have used and all were wrong until i was finally brought to the login temporary unavailable page, and i decide to try reregistering with my discord witch allowed my to log back in. Honestly i just want to mak sure i am not going to have any issues logging in in the future. I thought maybe i didn't recongize my password cause the accounts not fully active but idk

Ok i just looked in my setting apparently my account does have a passowrd witch i think i can fix, unless you guys are in preferce of something else like fixing it yourselves. Idk.

Okay, I see that you misunderstood. You were trying to what appears to be to associate with the Discord server, however as it informed you when you try that your account needed 10 posts and to be 24hours old in order to do so. That is working as intended.

We do not ask for your Discord login information at all. All we do is link your RpN account to Discord so that should you violate a rule here, you cannot chat there. We don't ask for your Discord username or Discord password. If you were requested to login when you tried to associate, you were probably on the Discord login page and should have used your Discord login information there.

It sounds like you tried to login on RpN using your Discord account login information. Again no Staff will ever ask for that information nor will the site; all we do is associate the accounts. So trying to use your Discord login information will not grant you access to your RpN account. If you tried multiple times to login and fail, standard security measures will temporarily lock out the account assuming someone is trying to falsely access it.

You also - again - shouldn't be logging in or even be able to login on RpNation with your Discord login information unless you made it exactly the same (which is bad as it means anyone would have easier access to your accounts if you use the same information).

I only made or anticipated to make the username the same butbi am going to fix the issue with the password right now thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back