• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Some People Are Worth Melting For [Frozen AU OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
that moment when i see one mistake in my post and i’m here like oh crap they already saw my mistake agahshsjska

Last edited:
apolla apolla , wistful wistful , Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah , viridity viridity , OSWonder OSWonder — hi lovelies ! i thought i should let y’all know that i don’t mind y’all “bunnying” my character if it ever calls for such in the roleplay! for example, if say they’re moving from one place to the next, feel free to assume she’s coming along as well!

10/10 times i’m definitely down for plotting / making chaos with my character, especially eviana!

apolla apolla , wistful wistful , Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah , viridity viridity , OSWonder OSWonder — hi lovelies ! i thought i should let y’all know that i don’t mind y’all “bunnying” my character if it ever calls for such in the roleplay! for example, if say they’re moving from one place to the next, feel free to assume she’s coming along as well!

10/10 times i’m definitely down for plotting / making chaos with my character, especially eviana!

i'm the same way tbh

woohoo!
i thought i would put it out there since it’s such a small group and i’m so laid back and chill, it’s not even funny haha!

i think the only time i would be slightly “stricter” is if it’s in a roleplay that deals with characters fighting or something along those lines in a “duel” type of setting

but other than that, if your character runs into my character because she’s petite, spills something on her, or any “mundane” things, i’m totally cool with it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back