• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some Original Ideas

nettie.

❝meh.❞
★ Original Requests ★
l4BNxClfN-vvRHcOo6nisOpq1EW6kxWKMBaDeBj77oVRepjSe3IofgQG0aGark8WHSzbAcSPL7Pn1qvX5bB03Skz7e0ssVQNx1qrw9rp-tb9zFAHWoB5eKaWil2a6-IYWDMsSQjz
ello! please feel free to call me nettie or nell. i’m sure some of us have crossed paths before - that being the case, if you would like to start up someone once again, please feel free to message me! if we haven’t had the chance to write together, hello! my name is nettie. i’m a smol shy bean. i’ve been writing for a long time now - having several breaks in between because life can never seem to leave me at peace for too long. i’m a young lady in her mid 20’s, i work as a manager in retail, i like to draw and play video games and sleep. usually, if i’m not doing one, i’m doing another. i love plotting and sharing ideas, so please don’t be shy! i also love talking and making friends. a few of my longer-term partners i’ve been talking to and writing with for well over a couple of years now. honestly, i love them to bits.
G u i d e l i n e s
  • doubling ; i write my character and your character’s love interest and vice versa, with us sharing outside/extra characters.
  • casual ; i’m a busy girl, i work retail, so you may get a reply 1 to 2 times a week though i will reply to OOC rather frequently.
  • being 18+ myself, i will only write with those who are as well. this is merely a comfort thing. Please respect this.
  • i’m comfortable with most adult themes. i will not write anything that goes against RPN's guidelines.
  • multi-para / novella. it honestly depends on what’s going on in the plot /reply, but i will never send you a oneliner. as such, i do not accept them myself. my range is roughly 400 words per side.
  • ditch friendly.
  • OOC friendly ! i like to talk for a shy bean.
  • feel free to pm me!
PfRka_Qztw0f1CyiBApjTgxVWuwY1XXnJjP5lIFYwit6Dd1CB4qztCXBlW5T17oyIBbyjbZOdqVaQgdx-RgPG4CsdGRL07xXR89L4yfsugWDGpK2Pn0KvHiRURXLlTbbmrVpUfJF
Purge, Apocalypse, Old West, Royalty x Commoner(Fantasy), Fairytale x Fairytale(Modern/Fantasy), God/Goddess x Human (Modern/Fantasy), Stripper x Client, Supernatural x Supernatural (Modern), Supernatural x Human (Modern), Cop x Partner, Cop x Criminal, Doctor x Patient
Romance, comedy, adventure, angst
Soulmates, arranged marriages, best friends to lovers, grump and ray of sunshine, rivals, #1 fan, mom friends, reckless idiots, opposites attract, love triangles, mutual pinning, power couple, friends with benefits
gWBSSlq5IaH-pwU3if8Q5FKZeZ-9rECj1OuDCRDsKiLRchTRFxsD50540u_sgRmh9PORacBQ2-t61FUZgWcqHXCaPrSDrIsaCn6gLc0GlCbTZUBV5nmKFVS-Gyz0KSiiMv-JY_p3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back