• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ensthi

Eldritch Drunken Deity
For those coming in interest of the title, yes, I am definitely up for and mostly craving The Witcher.

I am mostly looking for casual silliness and nothing over the top and serious. Just want to have some fun making a comedy where I can make my characters suffer and angst, and because of my real life schedule, please do not worry about instantly replying. Just give me a heads up if it will be two weeks or longer and I'm totally fine with it because lord knows I'm on this website instead of being responsible and actually working on my actual real life stuff imao.

If I don't get a response in 3 weeks, my finished characters will go here. Any side extras and the full sheet will be sent to those who are interested so you want something ready made, I have a few baked up.

Onto business:

I like anime stuff so I'm up for pretty much all crossovers, AUs, Isekai, whatever. I am a simp for ships, especially the extra spicy stuff. Make my day and send me your shameful list, please. My degenerate ass loves shipping these babies together.

I have plots for Soldier x Commander and Alien x Human!!!

♡♡♡♡Soldier x Major/Commander
♡♡♡♡Alien x Human
♡♡♡♡Thief x Detective/Law Enforcement
♡♡♡Cowboy x Rogue Criminal
♡♡Enemies to Lovers
♡♡♡Detective x Criminal
♡Hero x Villain
Childhood Friends
♡♡Beauty x Beast
Cursed x The one who cursed them
♡♡Forbidden Love (Royalty x Servant/ Different Family Clans)
♡♡♡Emperor/ Empress x Warrior
Rival Samurai/ Ninjas
♡Prince/princess x Personal knight
Human x Non-human
Flirty type x Flustered/shy type
♡Partners in crime
God/goddess x Mortal
Leader x Second in command
Vampire x Human
Witch/Warlock x Human
Demon x Angel
Vampire x Werewolf
Immortal x Human
Human/ Cursed/ Fallen Angel x Angel
♡♡♡Hunter x Hunted
♡♡Court Entertainer x Royal Guard/ High Noble

Ready-made baked fresh goods:

8Xh1ZjhQ3FtGe-4jQu_iTOasR4x1hYPsyqFH4mLWdGk0mjPicgIm6E4YNslI0BhPJMsBoI_fMjgcM0G6WIo8KgYoXbyna0qmOw8LlmdR-cEtsKEGUf9IUg63-qHRaROR0JUacc_x

[Image Credit: 肥前忠広]

Kanzaki, Hanzō

Hanzō was born without so much as a name to claim, a child who lived the first moments of his life in the slums without an identity or connection. For a long time, he lived among the brothel that he had been born out of and was taken care of by the owner. It was in these streets that the young boy had to learn to survive.

It was not until he was the age of seven that an elder man, Hanzō's grandfather, Saburō Kanzaki, in a suit came along with a line of uniformed guards that Hanzō learned that he was the illegitimate heir to the Kanzaki family before his father passed. In his time there, he learned that his father had died without fathering a true blood son to his wife, and Hanzō had been the result of a long time secret affair.

As such, it was only natural that despite being the only son, that the Kanzaki family despised him. They called him Hanzō, meaning “half", to mock him.

However, the young boy did not bend to his cruel relatives or the pressures of his duty, but bloomed in the misery of it all like a rose during a harsh winter.

Hanzō was more than exceptional when it came to his studies into the family's trades and secrets. He never failed at anything he tried, always scoring at the highest levels and even prospering even when other relatives tried to tamper with his work.

He always seemed one step ahead, once going as far as tricking the staff into thinking that his step-mother tried to poison him and eventually ruining her reputation and getting her locked away in a mental institution by manipulating events to make her look insane.

Hanzō had a natural-born talent for being extremely charming, intelligent, and seemed to appear graceful even in the worst situations. He always found it easy to make people fall before him like pawns on a chessboard.

It was not until his adult life that his boredom evolved to a dangerous state. Hanzō had grown tired of playing house in his empty mansion, his servants little more than dolls.

Hanzō began to sneak out back to the slums just to see what he could do. He antagonized people into starting fights at first as a bit of a joke, but he found that he craved the sight of blood on the pavement.

Soon, his simple fancy grew into a full-blown obsession, finding people who were homeless and desperate people and convincing them to commit dangerous acts all for him. He would offer money, items, anything it took to push them to do what he wanted.

As things escalated, his butler, Chihiro, who had raised Hanzō since he was seven discovered his secret and vowed to help his master to keep the police off their trail.

Hanzō then began to find and gather people who had outlawed powers for a new game to play, his new crimes much more drastic then the simple crimes he had started with.

In his first test, he found a High-school girl named Aimi, and used her as the first pawn. Hanzō gave her a lead case and a train ticket, and sent her to hijack a subway train. This was the first case that was reported by the national police and televised live as Aimi knocked out the train conductor and held over a hundred passengers hostage while demanding that police send the chief of police so she could deliver a special message.

When the police disobeyed orders to stay hidden, Aimi blew the station to bits with her power of nitrogen after she fired a gun.

The devastating blow left twenty dead, including officers who got too close, and several critically injured. It took almost over an hour to lift away the fallen underground, leading to more deaths that could have been prevented.

This was only the beginning for Hanzō, however. After the first test, he continued to work on perfecting his games as his attacks on government buildings and even a prison full of magic users gained Hanzō an infamous title as the “Kamikaze Killer" as those who acted for him always sacrificed themselves to commit a large-scale crime.

The most frustrating part about the "Kamikaze Killer" is that the police have never found a trace of his existence or any way to even prove that such a person exists that influences others to kill.

As Hanzō Kanzaki became a full adult, he took on the reins of politics that his father had once run. The wealth of his inheritance gave him full control over a multi-billion conglomerate of companies and stock. The Kanzaki have made trades even with foreign nations and own companies in big countries like North America and China.

Due to this, Hanzō has a huge amount of buying power and has easily befriended the president. He has shown up on television as the rising son of the Kanzaki family, his true illegitimate past buried deeply under strict confidentiality and only known to a few select people.

With his natural charisma and leadership, Hanzō has a public friendly face on the outside that shines over the large dark shadow that Hanzō truly is.

However, not even Hanzō's butler knows the true power that he has. It was something he kept to himself and protected as the ace up his sleeve and his ultimate weapon; he can go back in time for just a few seconds and he has a siren song. Time manipulation is one of the biggest outlawed powers there is, and his siren song drives people to recklessly adore him to the point of hurting themselves.

Serious Rps:

Muse A is an assassin hired to take out the betrothed of the prince/princess, Muse B, and take their place in order to get close and execute the royal family. Muse A finds themselves in a tough spot however when they discover that they were childhood friends with Muse B and get dangerously entangled between affection and their job.

Muse A and their whole village into golden boars was cursed long ago by a witch. This curse has caused most of the villagers to be hunted down to near extinction. Muse A vows to the few survivors left that they will find the witch, Muse B, and force the witch to free them and then kill the witch once and for all as vengeance. However, when Muse A finds Muse B, they find out that the witch was stripped of their power and now they have to work together in order to free Muse A of their curse.

Non-serious rps:

In a modern world full of witches, zombies, werewolves, even talking skeletons; two cute boys live next door to each other, one a veterinarian, the other secretly a Werewolf, start to get into awkward situations together and crush on eachother and flirt a lot. One day the veterinarian accidentally discovers that the other is a Werewolf and tries to help him out, and they get into a lot of shenanigans together.

The demon king is back on the streets and this absolutely clueless romantic moron makes deals with mortals in exchange for... dating advice.

The semi-more serious stuff

Naruhito is a young and cutesy fem-boy who loves blogging and vlogging about serial killers. He has a big following online and often dresses in a very feminine manner to where most of his fans think he is a female. Naru-chan, however, is about to get in deep when he gets too close to a current investigation and manages to confront the killer behind it all.

Two kingdoms in constant war with one other came together after a hundred years of fighting in order to finally make peace. Two children, each royalty of the other kingdom, became fast friends during the month long treaty debates. From that time on, they often wrote eachother and even snuck out to hang out once in a while when they were close by. Unfortunately, the kingdoms and their friendship did not last. An army of monsters attacked under the control of a mysterious witch, and when the kingdom cried for aid, they were abandoned and left to fend for themselves despite the treaty agreement to fight together. Betrayed and without a kingdom, the once prince barely escapes with his life and takes on a fake name and new life in order to survive, becoming a vagabond knight to find and destroy the witch who killed his kingdom, and get vegance upon the other kingdom that had forsaken him.

Fandom Story Lines:

Who doesn't love an action hack-slash? I'm comfortable with the mature content of this game so please only approach if you are old enough to play is game or older.

Geralt of Rivia has faced many-o-foe and more than earned his infamous name. Now a new monster has arrived, sweeping through towns and stealing away children.

In case you weren't done crying over this game, I have more angst and suffering to bring to this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back